Staples Employee Review

hard-working and large work load
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA12 August 2013
A typical day is: do cash office, open store, perform 2 different in-depth cycle counts, perform out of stock scan (plus research), do paperwork, clean warehouse, help customers, meet sales quotas, help on cash register, answer manager calls from customers and employees, receive (load and unload) truck/freight/load within 24hrs, send back damaged product to vendors and warehouse.

While working at staples, I've learned to do better manage my time and how to become more efficient.

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Great People To Work With
Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 January 2018
The people who work at Staples are great to work with! Everyone helps each other. If you have a question or need help with something there is always someone who is ready and willing to help! You're never left alone!
Pros
Lots of team building activities and they allow you to work from home 2 days a week.
Cons
Most of their positions are contract.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON20 January 2018
Working at Staples gave me lots of great skills for a first job, I was suppose to go through the management training program, unfortunately GM's were changed and the new GM was very much in her own head and did not see this process through as previous management had told. I did not see myself moving any further in the company with her as our new GM as we did not see eye to eye on this subject. .
Pros
Amazing Team, great hours
Cons
New GM Pushed Me Out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.