Staples Employee Review

Very fast paced environment filled with coaching, sales and the unpredictable.
DIVISIONAL SALES MANAGER, (Current Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC19 September 2013
Everyday is different but I spend a lot of my day coaching associates, driving sales, reviewing results, networking and building quality relationships with our business and personal shoppers. I can go from selling the latest technology such computers and printers to landing large print jobs such as mail out flyers and administration forms for large companies such as local car dealers and mines. I pride myself in building a marketing department within the Copy Centre that is full of print experts that have successfully grown our sales despite the store's downward trend. The store is very high paced and everyone wears multiple 'hats' to keep things moving smoothly and strive for excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Pros
use many skills throughout the day

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Every day is different
Copy Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2018
Every day is different during my work week. I start with my administration work and organize the front office. I then move onto inventory counts. All paper work has a way that needs to be organized in certain ways, they also need to be done the way head office requires. I also work with in the copy centre and I coach the team to meet our goals. We focus on different topics each period that will help us reach our goals. I like to keep busy and keep moving through out the day. I like to know goals and like to figure out how to get there. I have learned lots about team work and management skills. I have learned how to coach different people and what works with certain people. The most enjoyable part if how different every day is. I love when customers have a problem and Im able to solve the issue and the customer leaves happy.
Stage non incluant
Stage de formation (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC22 February 2018
Il s'agissait d'un stage de formation et mise à part faire le travail du technicien seul. Je n'est pas apprit de nouvelle connaissance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K