Staples Employee Review

Very fast paced environment filled with coaching, sales and the unpredictable.
DIVISIONAL SALES MANAGER, (Current Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC19 September 2013
Everyday is different but I spend a lot of my day coaching associates, driving sales, reviewing results, networking and building quality relationships with our business and personal shoppers. I can go from selling the latest technology such computers and printers to landing large print jobs such as mail out flyers and administration forms for large companies such as local car dealers and mines. I pride myself in building a marketing department within the Copy Centre that is full of print experts that have successfully grown our sales despite the store's downward trend. The store is very high paced and everyone wears multiple 'hats' to keep things moving smoothly and strive for excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Pros
use many skills throughout the day

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Over all alright
Cashier / Sales (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 November 2017
I worked for staples for 1 year as a cashier, I had a good experiance with staples in the beginning, everyone was super nice and I learned a lot with the training they provided, over the year I wanted to move around to a different position/ department and I was promised so, I worked hard and did more then expected as a cashier but in the end did not get to move departments because I was good at my job... The management would not move me because I was good at my job despite my requests and preferences, I quit due to being bored and not gaining further experiance
Pros
Good training, positive team members
Cons
Might not progress
First job
Retail Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
i learned how to greet guests over here. This place is so quite. I love the way they deal with their costumers. the enjoyable part of the job was helping with guest concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.