Staples Employee Review

Great people to work for
Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 December 2013
Staples was a great job to work, the staff and management are amazing, made me want to grow with the company. like any job working in a field that deals in customer service has it up and downs but it how you deal with it determined your experiences.
Pros
part time benifits, and great work event
Cons
very little stability when it comes to hours

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Over all alright
Cashier / Sales (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 November 2017
I worked for staples for 1 year as a cashier, I had a good experiance with staples in the beginning, everyone was super nice and I learned a lot with the training they provided, over the year I wanted to move around to a different position/ department and I was promised so, I worked hard and did more then expected as a cashier but in the end did not get to move departments because I was good at my job... The management would not move me because I was good at my job despite my requests and preferences, I quit due to being bored and not gaining further experiance
Pros
Good training, positive team members
Cons
Might not progress
First job
Retail Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
i learned how to greet guests over here. This place is so quite. I love the way they deal with their costumers. the enjoyable part of the job was helping with guest concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.