Staples Employee Review

warehouse office clerk
Inventory Control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark, CA24 November 2013
I am experienced with the entire process / cycle of inventory control. This includes information to supervision of loading, unloading, labeling and storing of goods: maintenance of records of income and outgoing goods, and projection / forecast based filing of orders to replenish depleting / depleted stock. Other responsibilities that I have handles induce preparing and filing reconciliation report to the used by other department, providing supplies to assist the production line, review of bills and purchase data, and to provide analysis of prices of company products. I am also well aware of legal, safety, and technical issues related to inventory / warehouse management.

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Over all alright
Cashier / Sales (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 November 2017
I worked for staples for 1 year as a cashier, I had a good experiance with staples in the beginning, everyone was super nice and I learned a lot with the training they provided, over the year I wanted to move around to a different position/ department and I was promised so, I worked hard and did more then expected as a cashier but in the end did not get to move departments because I was good at my job... The management would not move me because I was good at my job despite my requests and preferences, I quit due to being bored and not gaining further experiance
Pros
Good training, positive team members
Cons
Might not progress
First job
Retail Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
i learned how to greet guests over here. This place is so quite. I love the way they deal with their costumers. the enjoyable part of the job was helping with guest concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.