Staples is looking for an eager sales professional to join it's work at home team!
Conduct outbound cold calling to prospects in accordance with the program strategy. Solicit sales opportunities from each contact. Manage calling day to take advantage of best time to contact "cold" prospects, call backs, etc. Consistently represent Staples in a positive and professional manner. Collect marketing intelligence and customer data as required. Utilize internal resources to overcome obstacles. Meet or exceed productivity requirements. Use creative prospecting skills to differentiate your call to the prospect. Leverage marketing dollars used throughout Staples, Inc. to proactively sell the different business units within Staples. Generate sales dollars for Staples Direct, Staples.com and Staples retail. Inside Sales is entirely based on cold calling into businesses to acquire brand new business for Staples Inc. Sell entire Staples concept, focusing on Staples delivery through Direct and .Com, while supporting other business units.
- Meet or exceed productivity new account goals per week
- Make outbound calls to assigned prospect contacts
- Handle all callbacks or inbound calls
- Promote developing a Staples customer, not a "one-time" shopper
- Utilize contact management software and order entry system to track and capture appropriate and required information
- Strong organization, time management, and decision making skills are necessary
- Participate in department meetings and feedback sessions
- Attend all training sessions as required
- Must have worked in an environment where a sales goal was present. Ability to produce results on a day-to-day basis. Acquisition of new accounts on a daily basis. Ability to overcome multiple objections in the course of a sales call.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while being very flexible
- Strong individual motivation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to problem solve
- Bilingual in French and English
- Basic PC and computer knowledge