At Staples Advantage, office supplies are just the beginning.
Help us bring EASY to every office.
As the business-to-business division of Staples, Staples Advantage works with companies of 20 or more employees to develop customized programs, dedicated account management, and a complete assortment of products and services to meet business needs.
Acquired in July 2008, formerly known as Corporate Express, Staples Advantage is the leading supplier in Canada, providing with our business partners office supplies, technology products, facility supplies, furniture, and business services. Staples Advantage Canada is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario with eight distribution centers across Canada. The company employs over 1,500 associates and leverages over 170 delivery vehicles. Staples Advantage works in partnership with the Staples Advantage Contract division in the US and internationally to provide common programs for our international customer base.
Are you an experienced Outside Sales Leader with a proven track record of success within a B2B environment? Are you ready to train others to succeed? Are you passionate & creative? Do you have strong industry experience in commercial grade cleaning supplies & facilities product lines?
Our Staples Advantage team in the Greater Toronto Area is looking for Senior Technical Trainer to join our rapidly growing Facilities Line of Business within our commercial sales team
- Competitive Base Salary
- World Class Training
- National Recognition Program
- Career Growth
- RRSP Program
- Stock Purchase Program
- Continuous training, development & advancement opportunities
- Associate Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Programs
- A comprehensive health and dental plan
We are looking for:
- A tenacious sales professional
- Proven Leadership skills
- Ability to mentor, coach, and influence Sales Professionals
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Proven Presentation & Communication Skills
- Experience in Salesforce.com
- Jan / San Industry experience from a distributor or manufacturer perspective
- Willingness to Travel 40-60%
- Ability to work with Facilities Supplies Vendors to develop training programs
- 8 -10 years of industry related experience