Stantec Consulting Employee Review

View all Stantec Consulting reviews

Supportive Atmosphere/ Great Teamwork
*** (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB24 April 2014
I love working here. My only downside would be that there is no room for advancement in my field. But that was explained to me at the interview. I'm the only person that does what I do at my place of business so there is no where to move to unless I retrain.
Pros
Teamwork, lots of outside work activities, great benefits.
Cons
Shortage of employees in my department...causes a lot of stress for those who are there.

Other Stantec Consulting Employee Reviews

Great company and a great group of diverse professionals
Geotechnical Engineer in Training (EIT) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 January 2018
I had an amazing experience working in Stantec's geotechnical department and would highly recommend any young engineer, fresh out of school to consider Stantec as a start to their engineering careers. The experience gained here in the consulting world was priceless!
Very professional environment
Mechanical Engineering Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 December 2017
Very large office with many nice people. Full of fantastic work resources and information. Heavy emphasis on safe work practice. Sometimes gets very chaotic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stantec Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.