Market Title Kiosk Demo-Specialist
Primary Work Location Belleville, Quinte Mall
Position Status Part Time 10 hrs week
The No!No! Hair Kiosk operated by Showcase is currently hiring part-time sales associates.
The ideal candidate is sales driven, passionate about customer service, outgoing, well-spoken and able to work well independently or as a team.
We offer an hourly wage plus a commission based on sales. Kiosk also competes for a monthly bonus.
Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
If you are passionate about educating customers about hair removal and looking to grow with a company please bring your resume to our Showcase location in the Quinte mall.
Showcase and the No!No! Hair Kiosk is an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
- Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
- Use of computer, handing cash
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Additional Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands: The associate will be regularly required to:
- Stand up to 8 hours at a time
- Talk and hear
Please bring resume to Showcase in the Quinte Mall