Reporting to the Business Support Manager, the successful applicant will act as a key contributor to the Parts and Finished Goods Customer Service team. With a professional attitude towards customers and co-workers, this individual will develop a working knowledge of Stanley Black & Decker’s parts, tools, business and systems.
- Provide reliable information to both internal and external customers using PC and Internet software.
- Work closely with sales personnel and distributors to keep abreast of customer requirements and when required, recommend revisions in policies and procedures to more effectively meet these requirements.
- Process orders, other transactions and various inquiries using an order ship and bill system.
- Work with appropriate functional groups or team members to proactively eliminate errors and inefficiencies.
- Develop interpersonal skills to support the goals and objectives of the team, department, and company.
- Training of team members.
- Provide formal and informal feedback to team members.
- Travel and attend meetings as required to represent department and company.
SELECTION STANDARDS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of College or University graduate a must.
- Preferred bilingual skills (French/English)
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a high call/systems volume environment while maintaining composure and flexibility using organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) with all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be dependable, capable of making decisions, and following through on team tasks and willing to help all other associates with little or no supervision.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate marketing programs, product knowledge and all other company policies and procedures.
- Keyboard/computer skills. (Min 30 wpm)
- Exposure to high involvement work teams
- Previous SAP experience is an asset
Since 1843, we've set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of...