Our Finance headquarters are located in Winnipeg, Canada where the accounting function is performed centrally for our Canada, United States, Europe, Singapore and Australia locations.
Generating $1.7 billion in sales, the successful candidate will be exposed to accounting and operations on a global scale and build the unique knowledge and expertise of one of the world’s largest independent maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) providers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Data collection, analysis and formation of monthly management reports.
- Coordinating the Company’s annual operating plan.
- Preparing projections of financial data to highlight effects of proposed changes on income and financial condition.
- Driving continuous improvement & efficiencies in financial planning and analysis activities.
- Providing guidance and support with the Company’s expense management tools.
- Researching and providing analysis & ad hoc management reports required for senior management.
- Examining a variety of internal financial reports for completeness, accuracy and conformance with Company policy and accounting principles.
- Assisting in the preparation of working papers for periodic government, external or internal audits.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience and have completed their university degree in commerce or business administration. You will have completed or are close to completing a recognized accounting designation (CMA, CGA, CA or CPA).
StandardAero offers a competitive compensation package, including educational assistance. We promote a flexible, professional environment where work/life balance is achievable. Please visit our careers site at www.standardaero.com/aboutus/careers.aspx to apply for this opportunity!