Standard Life Employee Review

View all Standard Life reviews

Residential underwriting
MORTGAGE CONSULTANT / RESIDENTIAL UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  montreal, quebec13 October 2012
Working for Standard Life was a great experience. Alot of nice people and a growing company.
A typical day for me was to underwriter new residential mortgages to employees that were either purchasing a new home or renovating an existing home. I enjoyed this type of work as it added value to the person that was purchasing the home. They appreciated my efforts. Also I oversaw the daily operations in the department as the supervisor. This also was very challenging. Continuous process improvements were implemented weekly and duplication of effort was elimated.

Other Standard Life Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2017
I met my best manager at this place. Manager's style of management made this place great to work at. My contract was for 6 months only but it was extended to 1 year/
Positif
Analyste principale (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 May 2017
Employeur très flexible qui offre un environnement de travail agréable et qui est ouvert à l'innovation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Life. Our community is ready to answer.

Standard Life Reviews by Location