RECEPTIONIST - CALGARY OFFICE (Job Reference # CREC2014-02SLC)
To support our busy environment, we require an effective and efficient receptionist who is professional, pleasant, and has a positive attitude. The primary responsibility of the Receptionist will be to handle all incoming calls while providing a positive first impression to clients and guests who visit the office. Additional responsibilities include: receiving and sorting of incoming mail and courier packages; preparation and coordination of outgoing courier and mail packages for delivery; receipt and distribution of incoming faxes; coordinating and providing assistance with daily office logistics (boardroom bookings, lunch coordination, set-up); assisting with ordering and distributing coffee and office supplies, maintaining an organized work area; data entry, filing, and administrative support as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position, handling a multi-line phone system in a professional office environment
- General office administration skills
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Customer Service focused with the ability to resolve issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the success of the team
- Previous experience with various online vendors for courier and mail
- Previous experience in a billing environment
Submit your resume in confidence by April 6, 2014 quoting position title and job reference # CREC2014-02SLC.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered for advertised positions. We thank you in advance for your submission however, we will only contact those applicants selected for interview.
To learn more about Standard Land, visit our website at www.standardland.com.