LAND ADMINISTRATOR – Calgary – Job Reference # CLADM2014-10
We are currently seeking a Land Administrator to add to our Calgary team. The Land Administrator will accurately and efficiently handle all components of land documentation as assigned, as well as provide accurate and efficient administrative support to internal and external clients.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Search and review titles including identification of required encumbrances
- Accurate and efficient preparation of all assigned acquisition documents (right of way agreements, leases, and other forms)
- Identify, obtain, and process third party approvals (crossings/proximities/road use/etc.) for client files
- Apply for and obtain surface agreements on crown land
- Prepare interest registrations and register against land titles
- Responsible for adherence to internal processes and procedures
- Update and maintain client reporting with accuracy and effectiveness
- Clear, accurate and timely verbal/written reporting to Team Lead/Group Lead/Manager as assigned on status of files
- Takes ownership and responsibility of administration on assigned files
- Submit accurate and timely time tracking and expense recovery in SAP
- Understands and follows company policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support specific lines of business
- Perform a variety of administrative duties as required by the Calgary team.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in land administration or a suitable combination of land administration/office administration
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Brokerage experience
- Customer service experience with a strong client focus
- Experience using SAP
Submit your resume in confidence by August 24, 2014. Quoting position, title and job reference # CLADM2014-10.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered for advertised positions. We thank you in advance for your submission, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. To learn more about Standard Land, visit our website at www.standardland.com.