Summary: Located in Ottawa, this is a full-time opportunity for a Channel Marketing and Events Coordinator who will work closely with the Marketing and the Business Development (BD) teams to coordinate the delivery of channel marketing services.
- Provide support and project management services to the Business Development team by responding to and tracking requests from Business Development Directors, Account Merchandising Managers and channel partners; includes responding to requests for merchandising materials, co-marketing support and other requirements
- Work with the Marketing team to execute specific Business Development requirements; attend meetings and track actions to ensure completion
- Review, organize and analyze Business Development field reports, flag important intelligence and identify required actions; track actions to completion
- Monitor and maintain merchandising fulfillment system
- Work with Business Development Directors, Marketing and Operations teams to develop accurate forecasts to ensure appropriate levels of merchandising materials are produced and available
- Event coordination – coordinate all logistics and plans for events and trade shows. Attend events and trade shows as required.
- Maintain media library
- Provide support to the Marketing Communications and Product Marketing Managers:
o Assist with development of channel newsletter, training material/videos
o Conduct channel research/surveys and coordinate with field reps to obtain feedback to evaluate program effectiveness (merchandising, training, other programs)
o Assist with additional channel engagement programs (retail merchandising contests etc.)
o Coordinate channel product sampling program and campaigns to gather product feedback and reviews
o Provide assistance in the development of marketing campaigns and collateral
o Provide support for web marketing activities, and product launches
- Provide general support and administrative assistance to the Marketing team
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline;
- 7+ years experience working within a marketing team or in related role involving coordinating marketing projects and events;
- Ideal experience includes:
o event coordination;
o collateral production and experience working with creative suppliers
o managing a CRM
o supporting sales and business development teams as well as experience working with retail sales channels,
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible, collaborative, team player
- Highly customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, MS Project, Google docs, and Mac O/S environment
- Ability to travel globally to attend trade shows and events as required
To apply, visit the Standard Innovation Corporation site and submit your resume quoting “Channel Marketing and Events Coordinator” in the subject line.
Indeed - 24 months ago
Standard Innovation Corporation is a world leader in designing and manufacturing high-quality, safe, eco-friendly intimate products. Our...