Inventory Admin – Job Description
The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of inventory procedures and controls to ensure that appropriate inventory levels are achieved at all times. Primary responsibilities include utilizing knowledge of inventory cycles to manage and control client inventory levels, communicate and coordinate incoming and outgoing orders with relevant partners, participate in establishing pricing levels and coordinate new style set up responsibilities. In addition, the Inventory Analyst will be responsible for strategic forecasting, development of inventory management policies and procedures for ensuring the availability of all necessary materials required, release scheduling of inbound materials and components, and ensuring adequate stock levels for retail requirements.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Apply strategic forecasting to ensure the availability of all necessary materials required to support the business.
- Ensure adequate stock levels for retail requirements.
- Advise the Purchasing Manager where inventory levels are depleted or low.
- Utilize inventory control measures for cycles of incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Assist with pricing changes
- Coordinate and submit timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis.
- Assure that all such equipment is returned to the inventory control of Materials Management.
- Conduct periodic spot checks of warehouse excess and conduct full physical counts as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Successfully achieved high school diploma; some post secondary education an asset.
- Proven success in an Inventory role.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Strong writing skills for creating reports, correspondence and other documentation.
- Familiarity with [X] inventory management software, [X] enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- Exceptional forecasting ability with strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- ERP user experience.
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
- Knowledge of computerized barcode inventory systems/accounting procedures.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software suites (strong excel experience a must).
- Basic mathematical skills with ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages and averages required.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Able to physically inspect company property and assets.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Ability to physically lift, push or pull up to 30 lbs.
Indeed - 12 months ago
"Stag Shop provides excellence in customer service, innovative products, education and cleanliness in the adult industry...