Our client, one of the largest suppliers of heavy building material to the construction industry in North America with operations across Canada and USA, has currently an opening in Regina, SK for a Senior Sales Representative. The position offers an excellent compensation package with benefits and relocation assistance, employees learning and career building program.
You will be reporting to the Sales Manager, Manitoba & Saskatchewan, the idea l candidate is a problem solver, a negotiator with excellent networking skills and has the technical knowledge of cement products and the concrete industry.
- Promote, market & sell the company's cement products;
- Gather market information & trends to identify potential projects;
- New Business Development - Prospect and promote cement and cement-based products for new clients in construction and others industrial sectors;
- Client management - maintain a strong customer base, provide technical guidance in the application of cement related products and resolve customer issues to maintain high level of satisfaction;
- Participate in the development of marketing plans, sales targets, and pricing strategies;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key consulting engineers, technologists, and contractors and promote the company’s products;
- Create and deliver effective presentations to industry stakeholders;
- Represent the company within the business community and industry associations;
- Any other duty as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Technical Sales in heavy building materials environment, cement and cement-based products prefers
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. or A diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Technical knowledge of cement products is an asset combined with a general knowledge of the concrete industry.
- Ability to interact and work with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, SAP and engineering design software.
- Excellent technical presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Willing to travel
Please forward your resume by email.