The ideal candidate must have a Red Seal Certification and experience working in a heavy unionized industrial production plant environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace and maintain the plant production machines & equipment machines upgrades and improvements
- Calibrate instruments and sensors, DCS and PLC work.
- Troubleshoot low and high voltage switchgear maintenance
-Implement new technologies and increase daily production.
- Read/interpret/write Electrical blueprints
- Write detailed documents/technical reports
- Safety cautious - Develop and maintain a safe work culture
- Any other duty as assigned
- 5 to 7 years Industrial Electrician experience, background in industrial production plant is preferable.
- Red Seal Industrial Electrician Certification
- Strong computer skills
- PLC experience
- Hands-On Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems and controls is an asset
- Can perform other non-electrical maintenance work as part of the maintenance team when needed.
Additional Information & Requirement:
- Union Environment
- Regular shifts will be 8hrs/day Monday-Friday - steady day shift
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Wages and benefits as per collective agreement (Union)
Please forward your resume by email
For our company information and services please visit www.stafflinkservices.ca
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted