Staffinity Inc. is currently seeking a Turnaround Assessment Team Lead for a term position located in Saskatchewan. As a member of the integrated Turnaround Planning Team, Reporting to the Project Support Services Lead, the TA Readiness Assessment Lead contributes expertise in support of the successful planning and execution of Programme Turnarounds. The expected duration of this term position is 14 to 18 months.
- The TA Readiness Assessment Lead is responsible for the Readiness Assessment Process and coordinating Readiness Assessment activities for the work activities executed in the 2014 Pre-Turnaround, Turnaround, and Post-Turnaround phases.
- Responsible to develop the Readiness Assessment Process and Plan, utilizing the Turnaround Model as the basis, to assess the preparedness of work planned for the turnaround. Responsible to coordinate the execution of the plan in adherence to the Process
- Responsible for the continued development of the Readiness Assessment Checklist. Apply the checklist to evaluate the preparedness of planning of the turnaround.
- Interface with the Quality Assurance Manager and other Quality Auditors in the development and execution of the turnaround Quality Assurance Audit Plan. Prepare and review audit notification packages for content. Feedback audit learnings into the Readiness Assessment process.
- Responsible to prepare the Programme Turnaround specific Readiness Assessment evaluation criteria and scoring and coordinate the utilization of the Criteria and Scoring during the Readiness Assessment. Responsible for communicating of the Plan, Checklists, Criteria, expectations, and documentation requirements to the Turnaround team.
- Develop and manage documentation, reporting, and progress metrics to support the Readiness Assessment Process. Monitor the completion status of critical deliverables leading up to the Readiness Assessments.
- Assist in the identification of resources (from a personnel and timing perspective) to complete or satisfy the readiness requirements; obtain buy in and commitment from all resource brokers (shared resources) for the plan and its effectiveness for delivering the requirements to assess the readiness and provide a rating.
- Track the action items that lead up and come out of the Readiness Assessment and determine and coordinate an action plan highlighting, resources and time requirements to close the gaps (who needs to do what by when).
- Support application of past Lessons Learned into the Readiness Assessment Process.
- Initiate internal and external communications (reporting, presentations) and provide coordination between VPO and JVV Readiness Assessment Coordinators.
- Responsible to contribute to the Turnaround risk management and change management.
- Assist the TA Organization as required for the purpose of ensuring TA work is Identified, Planned, and Executed in accordance to our client's expectations
- Build and maintain productive relationships with Internal staff, Operations staff, Wholesale employees, EPC Contractors and external vendors
- Perform work in accordance with established procedures, standards and policies
- Trouble shoot problems and participate in issues management
- Other duties as assigned by Project Support Services Lead
- Quality assurance experience on major heavy industrial construction projects
- Quality auditor experience (no certification required)
- Experience with the assessment of turnaround planning and execution preparedness.
- Degree in Engineering or Business is an asset
- Journeyman trades certificate/technician/technologist diploma with major project or construction background an asset
- Ability to communicate and understand engineering and construction practices in project-related work.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to work and produce results under pressure
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of computer programs and applications (Primavera, SAP and MS Office)
How to Apply
- Please send resume in Word or PDF to resumes @ staffinity.ca
- Copy and Paste this code JO-1312-484 in the subject line of your email or we will not receive your resume
Indeed - 14 months ago
Staffinity helps qualified individuals find jobs with a wide variety of companies and industries all over Canada. We specialize in...