Staffinity Inc. is currently seeking a Medical Technical Support Specialist for a position in the Greater Toronto Area. In this role, you will provide field technical support to Internal and External customers for the complete line of reagents, ancillary products and systems within the medical devices industry. The ideal candidate will have recent coagulation experience and be technically oriented. Bilingualism is a strong asset. Compensation includes a competitive salary of $60,000-$80,000 which also includes a very attractive benefits package and bonus.
- Completes external validation and statistical analysis of performance of reagents and instrumentation.
- Assists with problem solving for customers covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, software upgrades and instruments as appropriate.
- Assists customers and the service department with instrumentation as well as generic product trouble shooting as appropriate.
- Documentation regarding all above mentioned issues.
- Performs customer in-house and on-site product training/demonstrations as necessary
- Interacts with the Advanced Technical Specialist (ATS) for advanced training and troubleshooting.
- Reviews and updates competitive instrument adaptation protocols for customers using generic reagents.
- Performs pre-site installation inspections as required.
- Supplies appropriate telephone support.
- Performs training and guidance to internal customers.
- Furnishes leads based upon technical calls.
- Gives technical lectures where requested.
- Represents Field Support Group at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops as necessary.
- Helps in updating and maintaining technical/competitive product files.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the market as well as the competition.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Strong personal computer skills, including knowledge of Excel, MS Office Suite and company software.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from four-year college or university or equivalent required
- MT(ASCP) Certification or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum five years experience as a Medical Technologist with coagulation exposure
- Valid driver’s license required
- Travel required based on territory and company needs
- Bilingualism an asset
- Advanced English
TO APPLY: http://staffinity.force.com/careers/ts2__Register?jobId=a0xd0000001YWXtAAO&tSource=
Indeed - 8 months ago
Staffinity helps qualified individuals find jobs with a wide variety of companies and industries all over Canada. We specialize in...