Staffinity Inc. is currently seeking a Bilingual Call Center Supervisor for a full-time position in Mississauga, ON. In this role, you will train and guide all the employees to execute their tasks and support the team. The job entails organizing and directing the daily activities concerned to the call center’s operation. The supervisors monitor agents to calculate call center performance, and analyze reports. The duty also includes preparing and developing schedules to control adequate staffing levels. The starting salary for this role will be between $50,000-$60,000 per year.
- Supervise, plan, and manage functions concerned to Call Center environment and review the operations of the agents as well.
- Attend, follow up and resolve customer complaints and questions perfectly.
- Provide required support to the staff and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job and has to monitor the performance as well.
- Prepare the list of on-call and key schedules and personnel to ensure that the operators can use all lists as required.
- Perform basic duties such as preparing and directing schedules, monitoring attendance of operators, scheduling breaks and shifts as necessary.
- Fluently Bilingual (French/English)
- Technical background considered an asset
- 5+ years of experience as a Call Centre Supervisor
How to Apply
- Please send resume in Word or PDF to resumes @ staffinity.ca
- Copy and Paste this code JO-1312-476 in the subject line of your email or we will not receive your resume
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Staffinity helps qualified individuals find jobs with a wide variety of companies and industries all over Canada. We specialize in...