Staffinity is currently seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant for a full-time permanent position in Toronto, ON. The salary range for this role is $45,000-$55,000 and includes a very generous benefits package.
- Assist in coordinating resources (staff, subject matter experts and suppliers) in accomplishing and/or exceeding the operational and program objectives, goals, and outcomes i.e. scheduling internal speaker opportunities, maintaining contracts etc.
- Provide monthly call reporting and financial reporting.
- Administration of webinars and evaluations
- Support Speakers Administration e.g.:
- Prepare contracts
- Maintains speaker databaseCalculates incentive
- Organizes various council/committee meetings by: preparing agendas, minutes and documenting results; ensuring the room is set-up properly; supplies and equipment are available; and arranging for resources and refreshments, as required
- Acts as primary contact for the Managers, providing courteous, professional and efficient service to internal and external contacts and associates by responding to requests for information and redirecting inquiries beyond own scope of expertise
- Maintains schedule and daily log of activities for the Managers: arranges meetings, appointments, travel schedules, and details related to special events.
- Delivers excellent customer service to the Managers’ contacts by prioritizing telephone calls, emails, letters and other communications, and providing relevant information.
- Prepares correspondence, and memoranda: reviews, routes, and answers mail;composes responses for Managers; as appropriate, prepares proposals, monthly reports, and other written material
- Coordinates and arranges travel and accommodations for the various councils/committees, as required
- Maintains confidential files, e.g., minutes, and all other electronic files, and other reports
- Conducts research as requested, and prepares reports in the format required by the Managers
- Advises Managers of opportunities to continuously improve the CPA’s services
- Coordinating, participating and/or assisting in special projects when required
- Provides general administrative support (i.e., faxing, copying, filing, mailing, courier,etc.)
- Timely preparation of invoicing and expense reimbursement administration
- Codes various invoices to expense accounts
- Ensures appropriate authorizations are received and invoices are forwarded to accounting for timely processing.
- Assist with developing the Advocacy Business Plan and Budget to best allocate resources to meet member needs for the future
- 3-5 years related experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Post-secondary education – College diploma in business is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and French verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software applications (Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet and other applications as required, e.g.,Adobe Acrobat
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with effective telephone manner and ensuring positive working relationships both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, initiative, discretion and independence, proactively gets things done without having to be asked or told.
- Anticipates and predicts internal and external changes and trends while proactively establishing priorities and develop plans to manage the workload and accomplish objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively and frequently with a variety of Managers and staff, members of the various councils/committees, government and business contacts, and others
- Minute taking experience
- Basic understanding of payroll
- Ability to listen well and to be able to clearly and concisely exchange thoughts, ideas and information both written and orally
- Understands, meets and exceed both internal and external customer needs and expectations
- Ensures information is complete and accurate, follows detailed procedures, carefully monitors processes, concentrates on routine work details, organizes and maintains a system of records.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others at all levels within the organization to achieve the organization’s goals
- Extraordinary customer service: responsive, flexible and effective in dealing with customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills: ability to multi-task, and prioritize
- Ability to pay attention to detail and to perform tasks accurately and in a timely fashion
TO APPLY: http://staffinity.force.com/careers/ts2__Register?jobId=a0xd0000000KnKJAA0&tSource=
Indeed - 14 months ago
Staffinity helps qualified individuals find jobs with a wide variety of companies and industries all over Canada. We specialize in...