Staffing Solutions

Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great temporary experience
Customer Service Representative/Personal Shopper (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 12, 2014
Pros: customer contact
Cons: none other then it's temporary
I work at a call center where I handle a high volume of calls and assist customers with their purchases. I have only been here a few weeks but I really love it. I wish it wasn't a temporary job. The part I enjoy the most is getting to talk to so many different people every day
Great Place
Ben Venue Laboratories- QC Incoming Auditor (Former Employee), Bedford Hts, OHNovember 19, 2014
this fast paced environment challenged you from beginning to the end as things were always moving you had to catch the pace and keep on moving.
the staff were wonderful.
Clerk (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CANovember 10, 2014
The staff were wonderful. Called for a job and I was working with in one week.
Short Commute
Receptionist (Former Employee), Bowling Green, OHNovember 5, 2014
Pros: short commute
I greeted and assisted visitors, provided administrative support to various personnel and completed several special projects.
Temp (Former Employee), Shelbyville,TNOctober 29, 2014
Your days are never the same. You may be doing one job one day and a different job the next. I have nothing bad to say about this company.
good work experience
RN (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYOctober 13, 2014
Pros: you learn alot while working and you get discounts on lunch
Cons: your checks sometimes dont come ontime
the most enjoyable part of the job is you meet a lot of new people working at RN staffing the co- workers that I met are all good people that don't mind helping you when you need it . The hardest part of the job is cleaning patients that cant help you move .I've learned lot about the nursing field by working at RN staffing in the hospital by observing – more... nurses work and certain people just teaching me new and helpful things about the medical field. – less
Temporary
Temp (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 23, 2014
My job duties consisted of various temporary contract duties. I unloaded trucks, inspected glass and calculated weights. The work was not as steady as I would of liked.
Unprofessional
Former employee (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: get to sleep every day. lots of down time.
Cons: get to sleep every day. lots of down time.
Staffing supervisors are petty and underhanded, refuse to submit qualified candidates for suitable positions, instead place them in low paying call center positions and then undermine them with vicious games while giving them no hours. Run from this place. I did.
Great Temp Service
sign maker (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 24, 2014
They were quick to find me work and were the reason I actually landed my full time position at Southeastern Paper Group
Ok for temp
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), ChattanoogaJuly 29, 2014
They tried to find you jobs. But it is a temp so jobs dont last long and it is hard to find another one
When out of work this is the place to go! They will find you a job.
NipponDenso Associate, Alternator Line (Current Employee), Maryville, TNJuly 26, 2014
Pros: friendly and always there to assist you
Cons: very few benefits
They seek to hire good clean people who like to work. Staffing Solutions is a job placement company for many companies.
Go for those in need of any job.
Packager (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: unprofessional at times
I appreciate all this company did for me, but they did not go by my application nor did they go by there own rules.
For example: My son was very sick and they let me go for having to take 3 days for his surgery that was scheduled a month in advance with correct and current documentation. They let me go without warnings, without any paper work and I – more... gave them his Doctors notices and excuse, my son was only 18 months old. – less
I receive jobs as needed
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Montebello CAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: good source of income when you are between jobs
This is temporary agency I was treated very good. I was sent to some small company in Montebello and Commerce.
temp
Receptionist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
This is a tem agency.
able to work for different jobs
nothing else to say
Temp job
Jacquie Gantzer Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 8, 2014
Cons: temp job
This company is a temp job. Some jobs are temp to hire but most are you work for a few days or weeks then the job is over. Unless you can afford to take time off without pay then you need to work for them. The companies they deal with are good companies but the job is still a temp job.
Temp to Perm Agency phenomenal company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Mayfield, OHJune 23, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: getting attached and leaving
Staffed with several great companies as a receptionist, secretary, customer service rep.
How to manage working with several different employers.
Management was excellent.
Co-workers were great.
Being staffed somewhere and the assignment ends
Some jobs good, some jobs bad.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Maryville, TNMay 29, 2014
Some jobs were good and some were not. It all depended on what was available.
Cons: temporary assignments
I processed insurance claims so it was mostly data entry. I learn quickly so it became easy. The job wasnt very hard. I enjoyed the fact that we knew what we were so suppose to do and there wasnt any micro mangement.

1 2 3 4 5