Our client, involved in the IT Industry is seeking to fill the role of Director of Finance. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, cutting edge environment and have at least 5 years of experience at a senior level.
Key Components will be:
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Analyzing new and existing investments
- Oversee and develop financial controls including budgets, internal accounting processes, and the security of financial information
This individual will also be responsible for:
- Overseeing accounting functions
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Compliance with federal provincial tax laws
The successful candidate will be a designated accountant with a proven track record at a senior level. It goes without saying our client needs someone with:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Inherent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary is commensurate with experience and excellent company benefits, both tangible and intangible, complete this amazing opportunity.
Indeed - 17 months ago