Our client is looking for motivated individuals to work on their manufacturing floor as Production Operators to create high grade product and ensure that the manufacturing line is running efficiently and safely.
- Setting up, running, and shutting down manufacturing equipment.
- Evaluations of product quality
- Recording manufacturing data
- Meet Performance Goals.
- Inspection of raw materials
- Operating forklifts and tools.
- Perform Product Quality Testing (PQT's).
- Preventative maintenance
- Manufacturing experience preferable
- A good work ethic and attitude
- A good mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer Skills
You must be able to work continental, rotating shifts:
- 2 weeks days (7am - 7pm) 3 days on, 3 days off
- 2 weeks nights (7pm – 7am) 2 days on, 2 days off
Indeed - 10 months ago