Staff Management

Staff Management Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-paced and Energetic Environment
Lead Manager, Client Implementation (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2013
Staff Management is a great company for an individual seeking experience in project management and general HR functions. THey are a great team to work with, and a very dedicated and passionate management team.
Not very professional managing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Campbellsville, KYFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: paid bills
Cons: no job security regardless of how long you've worked there
Until someone actually gets hired to amazon full-time, your job security is at a constant risk for even the smallest mistakes. If it's not perfection; then you are not kept for long. I worked there for 8 months, cross trained in almost every outbound department they have and 1 inbound and they still didn't keep me around though my scores were among the highest. They don't keep you up to date on policy changes or hours remaining. If you could get hired straight to amazon; you are much better off. Though it is the best paying job in my area; the management is very unprofessional.
Company tells associates what they want to hear.
Material Processor (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Ottawa, KSFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: working with other co-workers and the public
Cons: no benefits, and no notices of layoffs.
Associates were promised to be hired on full time, however if an associate was not in the click they were not considered. Management and supervisors were not on the same page. They would each tell associates a different instruction thus causing much termoil on the floor.
stressful at time long breaks fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Tunkhannock, PAFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: long lunch breaks, and a few other breaks when the machines break down.
Cons: running around a fast paced environment can become sweaty and over whelmed at times.
I did really enjoy working here it was alot of fun. The people are great extremely family oriented. Flexible work hours and days. I would absolutely recommend working here to anybody at all. Thank you for making it such and enjoyable place to work.
pretty good
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Paterson, NJJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: good places they send you to work at
Cons: lately this temp agency been slow
staff mangement is a good agency if you in the paterson nj area to good for work.
Busy
Bundler/ Machine Operator (Current Employee), Skokie, ILJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: good workplace
Cons: slow months
Packing up car parts getting them ready for shipment. Changing filters, plastic, fixing minor problems. Applying the right amount of pressure, heat, and sealing time to avoid having rework. The co-workers are great! Made lots of friends. Not really a hard part to the work when trained properly. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting my work done.
good place to work
Line Worker (Current Employee), Champaign, ILDecember 26, 2012
overall a good staffing team and management would be nice to make a better salary as a line worker
my job is a very productive job
Assembly Line (Current Employee), Greenville, MSDecember 16, 2012
Cons: healthcare
busy, I've learned to work smarter not harder, the management is very professional. my co-workers are reliable, there not really a hard part. the most enjoyable part is getting up knowing I have a job.
amazon spartanburg sc
warehouse worker (Former Employee), spartanburgNovember 27, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
worked for smx at amazon plant thought it would but a great job it was till about 25 of us were let go for no reason and given a letter that state peck season was over but had not even started yet and every day new people have came in since we were let go so my thing is why let the people go that have been there 2 months learning and busting ... to bring in more this was crazy I have still not got a reason yet for really letting those people go an myself I thought they were loooking for workers not slackers !!!!!! if the peck season will over why you'll call me back every week for a month to go back to the same place as if I had never been there they don;t no who has are is worked where or is working are not
fast pass job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Bellevue, WANovember 19, 2012
Pros: the shifted i worked.
Cons: i liked the money i made.
I liked working there.they had work for me to do and try to keep the employees there the hole shift.
They have no sense of being a team.
Group Lead (Former Employee), Champaign, ILOctober 9, 2012
Pros: work for 2 days and off for 2 days
Cons: when its your day to work you no matter holiday or weather and holiday pay.
You have to stay with the good ol crew. Once you stop playing their games your on the outside not even looking in.
Never Again
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Hebron KYSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: weekly pay check
Cons: point system is ridiculous...don't. appreciate their workers
They don't care about their workers that's why they stay hiring. Their Attendance policy sucks....you get 1 1/2 point for missing a day and you get a half of point if you clock in after 2 minutes your shift starts. They give you no grace period. If you clock in a minute after lunch..they point you.They try to blame it on the company but they have a say in it too. You get 6 points they fire you. So if you have kids or a life...this is not the job for you. They also have they favorites in the company too
it's a ok place to work could be better
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Newark, NJSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: flexibe work times
Cons: it's not work on a regular basis
it's a very fast pace job you must be in good shape to succeed.it's also very warm inside building
Always worked on a temporary basis.
Masking, Paint Inspection, Assembly (Former Employee), Nashville, ILSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: learned valuable skills, met a lot of wonderful influential people, opportunity to work with higher management
Cons: worked as a temp, no benefits, no fmla.
It wasn't a bad place to work but, would have liked the opportunity to have been hired directly through the company.
Learned A lot
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 19, 2012
Learned a lot but there was no room for advancement. I was able to learn the ins and outs of a call center.
horrible
Associate- (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 16, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: everthing
it was very bad the did not treat you with respect the pay was horrible they treated you like slaves, the management had not respect for you, they under paid you for the work you were doing
Managing a typical day
Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Waco, TXAugust 14, 2012
Pros: not constrained at one task daily
Cons: walking on concrete floors with steel toed shoes.
My day starts out with checking in my employees where needed per order from the client. Conducting preshift meeting of our safety topic of the week. Consulting a line up to make sure all my employees are compliant. Settling the floor by advising with the client of all work areas. Cleaning rosters, walking the floor. Checking punches. Preparing next shift rosters. Following up with client during the shift for any needs they have. Conducting GMP walk thru to make sure all quality is being applied. Checking out employees and handling customer service issues such as direct deposits, time off forms, ect.
ITS WAS A JOB THAT WAS REALLY FOR MEN
TEMP (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJAugust 13, 2012
THEY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH WORK FOR WORKERS THEY CHARGED EXTRA AMOUNT FIOR EMEMGENCY PICK UP
Great Place to work
Image Reviewer (Former Employee), Lisle, ILAugust 9, 2012
Pros: team work and location
Cons: pay rate
Staff Management is greats a company to work for . The company has a chance to move up and is willing to work with the workers.
Staff management review
Assembly line worker (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 13, 2012
Pros: the job helps to get a person in shape
Cons: the pay does not compensate for the amount of work required
The company does not listen to its employee's. It is hard manual labor that is not adequately staffed with enough people to complete the job.

About Staff Management

Founded in 1988, Staff Management | SMX is a recognized leader of comprehensive workforce solutions that deliver best talent, – Read more

Staff Management Photos