StackAdapt is one of the world’s more cutting edge programmatic native advertising platforms. We work with premium publishers to help them monetize their web and mobile properties through native advertising, and brands to help them scale content marketing strategy.
We are a rapidly growing team seeking a full-time Startup Marketer to devise and drive our growth strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and execute integrated growth initiative and marketing campaigns – email, social, search, content marketing, guest blogging
- Work directly with the product, marketing and engineering teams to plan, implement and drive said growth initiatives
- Conduct real-life testing of ideas, refining and iterating as you go (being a champion for hypothesis-based marketing testing)
- Analyze and report growth success throughout the organization
- You live and breath startup marketing
- You love data
- ‘Growth Hacking’ means something to you
- Have a solid understanding of conversion and online user acquisition metrics and methods
- Learn quickly, challenge assumptions, and enjoy testing new ideas
- Have excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- You are hungry, driven, and results focused
- You have examples and stories of your success to tell!
- 1-3 year relevant startup experience
- Bachelor degree is highly preferred
- Expert in Google Analytics, display advertising, SEO, SEM, email marketing
Our office is located in Yorkville, Toronto.
IMPORTANT: resumes MUST be sent together with a cover letter. Bonus if you supply links to you work you have done.
Indeed - 6 months ago