StackAdapt is the world’s first programmatic native advertising platform. We're an exciting new startup that is making strides and working with cutting edge technology. We’re rapidly expanding and looking for employee #1 on our tech team to work directly with our CTO. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience, and eager to take on an important role in a rising startup and contribute to its growth.
- Design and build architecture that allows our real-time advertising technology to scale.
- Be open to utilizing new technologies and handle any task. We’re a startup with a deep stack – you might need to work on our Rails stack on one day, and our backend bidder on another.
- Experience building low-latency, distributed and highly available systems.
- You’ve had first hand experience scaling out a web platform. You understand fault tolerant design and how to handle massive traffic.
- You know the ins and outs of deploying and managing multiple Linux servers and its best practices, and you know what to do if something goes wrong.
- Passionate about startups, self-motivated, and eager to be part of a young startup with unlimited upside and opportunities.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, C/C++, Go, Amazon Web Services, NoSQL, or similar technologies
- Background in real-time-bidding advertising technology
- Competitive salary and uncapped performance based bonus. We want to share our success.
- Downtown Toronto