StackAdapt is seeking a candidate for a role of Account Executive to lead sales efforts to advertising agencies and direct clients across North America for its Programmatic Native Advertising Solutions.
Account Executives run her/his business of identifying, sourcing, pitching, defining, negotiating, closing and managing interactive advertising revenue from ad agencies and direct advertisers.
Requiring a careful balance of creativity and consistency, the account executive makes sure that sales are repeatable and clients are successful. Additionally, as a sales executive representing StackAdapt, you will work closely with sales management to define and shape our products.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify, pitch, and close ad sales deals with agencies and advertisers.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with advertisers
- Prepare pitch materials as needed.
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
Skills & Attributes:
- 1-2 years experience in sales (interactive sales is a strong bonus).
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
StackAdapt will be rapidly growing through 2014, so there are tremendous opportunities to grow within organization (both financially and career-wise).
Competitive Salary plus Pay-per-Performance Commission Structure
Location: Bloor and Bathurst, Toronto.