The Parent Link Centre provides programs and services for early childhood development, parent education, family support, information and referrals and developmental screening.
The Assistant will support the Programmer with the implementation and preparation of various programs and activities.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- the ability to interact positively with parents and their children
- knowledge of child development
- a passion to contribute to the well-being of individuals, families & community
- the ability to provide administrative support as required
- class 5 driver’s licence and reliable transportation
Regular hours are 8:30 – 4:30 (Monday – Friday), however this casual position will require approximately 10 hours a week.
Please drop off or forward a cover letter & resume on or before September 3rd
Town of St. Paul FCSS/Parent Link
5101 – 50 Street (lower level)
St. Paul AB T0A 3A0
For more information contact Linda or Sheila at 780- 645-5311
We thank all applicants, however, will only contact those selected for an interview.