St. Joseph's Hospice Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Enterprising and enjoyable working as a team.
Volunteer. (Current Employee) –  Mare StreetJuly 9, 2015
Set up the training room for trainees. Do some administrative work to make the work of the Trainer much more easier.

I have learnt the effectiveness and importance of working as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job to me is interactive sessions with the participants. This enabled me to learn from other people's opinions.

I have been in situation where I had to decide and take full responsibility for the organisation.
Good place for starting
Restaurant Team Member (Former Employee) –  LondonOctober 28, 2012
Serving customers, talking to them is nice, I learned a lot, for example, language, food making, serving, cleaning and a more. To understand management was a bit hard because managers are changing a lot, but I did like it. Sometimes I couldn't feel team work but mostly I enjoyed company of my team mates. Hardest part was to keep my minds in head because even then you know that customer is wrong you still have to say that he is right. I enjoyed evenings, no managers, just my level staff, so I had plenty time to clean everything, top up and prepare for supper.
Good place to start
Restaurant team member (Former Employee) –  LondonJanuary 1, 2013
Good staff, nice customers, job perfect to start working, management not too strong but not too bad

St. Joseph's Hospice Reviews by Job Title