Redevelopment of New Hospital
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Hamilton, ON – July 24, 2013
Very positive workplace.
• I am the day to day point of contact for coordination of all construction related activities involving outside vendors such as Plenary, PCL, Honeywell, architects, IO and MOH
• Receive, log, distribute, follow up and file all project related construction documentation/drawings
• Work with Ebuilder, prepare weekly payroll
• Assist team members in documentation of responses and any correspondence between hospital and contractors
• Purchasing and manage day to day activities of the project office
• Analytical and planning skills with a proven track record for prioritizing and strategic planning.
• Prepare meetings, take and distribute minutes
• Provide day to day support to the entire Redevelopment team; arrange meetings/presentations when required
• Responsible for preparation, issuance and follow up with team for project related documents such as Design Revision Requests, DRR's, NDRR's, Variations, Transmittals, Advice Notices, RFI's, and all project related documentation
• Act as project librarian, maintaining database of all submissions, plans, and construction progress photos, plot construction drawings upon request
• Assist with the coordination and processing of incoming invoices
• Assist with coordination of all construction site visits and safety training
seeing the completion of the new hospital