Real Estate Administrator: Part- time/Full - Time
There is an exciting opportunity for a Real-Estate Administrator to join a dynamic growing brokerage.
Hours: Evening (M to F 5-9pm) and weekends (Sat & Sun 9-4pm), with opportunity to grow within the team.
- Answer and forward all incoming calls within brokerage
- Schedule and confirm all showing requests for all brokerage listings
- Maintain and update client files and direct all incoming emails
- Organize and maintain database
- Daily lead inputting
- Provide and supply all staff with necessary stationary tools
- Prepare co-operating broker commission agreements and invoices for approval
- Prepare Agreements of Purchase and Amendments
- Organize, file all listings and buyer reps
- Distribute all new listing info sheets to all agents and inside sales reps
- Create and organize all sales reps duty schedules and schedule into all agent calendars
- Ensure office cleanliness of all closing room(s), front desk administration area & board room
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong computer skills: Mac preferred
- Extremely organized and detailed orientated
- An ideal candidate is self-motivated, analytical, has strong initiative and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents
- Has proven capability in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads
- Clear spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all real –estate software programs such as Top producer, Wolf connect and Broker Wolf is definite asset!
This is your chance to join one of Canada's leading real estate teams.
All interested applicants please submit your cover letter and resume
St. Jean Realty Inc. serves your real estate needs throughout Hamilton's many communities and surrounding areas. With our partners...