Salary: Competitive wages TBD pending qualifications and experience, good benefit/RRSP package – start ASAP
- Associate degree or equivalent in Mechanical Design, Drafting or related field
- 3 plus years work experience in manufacturing of tank/trailer assemblies
- Proficiency in Solidworks and Professional 2013 2D & 3D CAD software
- Familiar in truck axle weights and placements
- Knowledge of FRP design would be an asset
- Strong attributes on the DOT requirements for truck/trailer specifications manufactured
- Authors and revises drawings and prepares change orders, investigates change requests, resolves shop problems and proposes redesign to improve performance to reduce costs
- Prepares drawings of detail parts, assemblies, bill of materials from layouts that conform to standards and procedures
- Make necessary calculations to establish standards of performance, selection of materials and hardware for type of manufacturing
- Assures that design features, dimensions, tolerances and allowances conform to functional and manufacturing requirements
- Checks and verifies all layouts, sketches, calculations and formal drawings documentation for accuracy
- Performs related duties as assigned
Connecting you to opportunities!
Employment Ontario Centre providing:
Employment Consulting, Job Search Assistance, Resource Centre,...