You will be the first point of contact for anyone calling or visiting the office. The ideal candidate for this position will be knowledgeable and make visitors feel welcome. The successful applicant will have a dynamic and outgoing personality, excellent organization skills and the ability to manage under pressure.
- Required to multi-task as work will be interrupted by phone calls and guests; be aware of your surroundings and understand your responsibilities.
- Draft written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary.
- Design and type general correspondence
- Review and ensure invoices are properly coded against purchase orders, and the costs are appropriately aligned.
- Provide back up support to other administrative assistants as required.
- Maintain departmental electronic filing system.
- Various other administrative duties as assigned.
- Data entry duties, filing, some A/P into an in-house program
- Deliveries and stock
- Must be energetic, friendly, funny with great customer service skills.
- Intermediate Computer Skills: MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and Simply Accounting
- Ability to efficiently and effectively prioritize multiple high priority tasks and work within deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Drivers License is an asset.
- Customer service skills.
- Candidates should be able to take direction and be able to work on their own.
- Clean in appearance, hardworking and dedicated