We are a Leader in Import / Distribution of Seasonal Decorations designed for commercial Holidays. In business for over 70 years the company now sells over 10,000 decorative items throughout all Canada.
We are presently seeking for an IT Manager to join our team. The IT Manager will be reporting to the President and assume the following tasks:
- Supervise a Network Administrator
- Research, design and implement potential technology solutions.
- Negotiate and administer all vendor and consultant purchases, contracts and service agreements.
- Research and develop IT policies and procedures, including the architecture, security, and disaster recovery.
- Support all existing software, hardware, security, network infrastructure and social media.
- Coordinate and control 3rd party supplier services for the ERP software (EliteSeries by Tecsys), EDI and B2B e-commerce website.
- 6-9 years experience in related field
- Supervision experience
- Excellent knowledge with Oracle SQLPlus, EDI software, VBA/VBS, HTML, Excel, Unix, AIX/Linux, LAN, WLAN, MS Office)
- Knowledge with EliteSeries by Tecsys is an asset
- Be self-motivated
- Demonstrate multitask and can manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Bilingual (French and English) spoken and writing
Working schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30pm (35 hrs/wk)
Salary: To be discussed
Indeed - 4 months ago
We provide a quality curriculum to students with wide ranging abilities and interests. Our staff are committed, widely traveled,...