SSI Employee Reviews

Productive business and wide diversity of work minded individuals
Marketing Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  8645 South Eastern Ave17 August 2017
Productive business with wide diversity of work minded individuals. Always looking for improvement in furthering better quality work. Workers are all driven with incentives for bonuses if going above or beyond in their work.
Ambiente bastante acogedor
Ayudante (Former Employee) –  Pudahuel, Región Metropolitana15 August 2017
Mejorar salario mensual, y horario de colación...!
Rco
Heater (Former Employee) –  RCO29 July 2017
Whilst working at RCO i learned to work with a small team of heaters monitoring the process dealing with the whole process from working in the control room to operating the machinery.The job included monitoring temperatures,gas flows,pressures,problem solving, etc.
I fully enjoyed working as part of a closely knit team and working between management to operators to solve problems that occurred and on a daily basis.My favourite part of the job was achieving our goals for the day and hitting our production targets.The hardest part of the job was the constant battle to achieve this in bad conditions with a very limited budget.The best part was the friendships formed working in such a close team and achieving our targets safely.
Pros
Teamworking
Cons
Poor conditions
Fast pace
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NY27 July 2017
Collection was a very busy job , answering phone i work a 8 hour shift.Everything became natural to me and i got the hang of things pretty quickly. I enjoyed having this job and wouldnt mind doing this kind of work in the furture
personal care of clients
In Home Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Paso Robles, CA15 July 2017
Basically bathing ,feeding toilet or diaper changes, sitting up changing linens .Have to present to make sure Client. has water administered and Has not asperated any food or water
Pros
can do computer or read in between active care
Cons
not much break away must be in attendance full time
SSI was a good company to work for
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Hutto, TX12 July 2017
The company is now closed, but was a good plce to work with descent pay and great people. We had weekly meetings where i felt that everyone had a voice and was heard
just need a job
Volunteer Worker (Current Employee) –  Fairfield NSW11 July 2017
very helpfull ,and they helping each other.i prefer to work in a team ,to help each other and contact to help people .make your life more eazy and happy.
Okay place to work
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Logan, UT1 July 2017
Job is easy. Pay isn't great but its okay. The work isn't always consistent. I would get sent home early or told not to come in at all. And all the managers for the most part are rude and act like they're better than you.
very fun
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI20 June 2017
i loved the fast pace it kept u on ur toes yes it was a long shift but the people you worked for made it go fast and they were all kind i learned alot about brake line and how they got tested
Difficult, unorganized, and depressing
Phone Dialer (Former Employee) –  Logan, UT30 May 2017
The job itself is not fun. Calling people and asking questions on behalf of other companies all day gets monotonous and boring. The environment is chaotic, managers often seem to be unorganized, the desks and computers are filthy, and they break down constantly. I developed serious anxiety problems during my time working there. People who answered the phone were often rude and didn't want to participate. They were flexible with my schedule and understood issues I had, but the job just made me sad.
Pros
the pay is nice
Cons
highly depressing

Want to know more about SSI?

Ask a question
아이디어 제공 기회를 많이 가졌음.
생산제조 주임 (Former Employee) –  동탄에서 안성으로 이사25 May 2017
직원에 사기도 중요하게 생각하셔서 워크샾도 1년에 두번 가고 해외 박람회에도 직원들 두루두루 갈 수 있는 기회도 많이 있었습니다
Pros
장님께서는직원 한명한명에 이름을 알아주고 생각하며 일을 하게함.
Cons
냄새와 소음 먼지 많았음
SSI was a decent place to work
Sr. Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL18 May 2017
SSI was a relatively new company and as such had some growing pains, but was pretty good at moving quickly. They treated all employees fairly and looked out for their best interests.
Good but hectic
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  India13 May 2017
Overall personality development as loads of work but also one gets to learn different skills. It also helps in improving interpersonal skills including quality of patience, team work and time management. Fun vibrant environment and friendly staff.
Great place to work, just the wrong people to work for.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PA12 May 2017
The company has Wonderful people to work with but the temp service SSI are the wrong people to work for. Not one review I read said anything about them paying you a month after you start the job assignment.
Productive and Fun place to work.
Lead Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, India27 April 2017
Productive and Fun place to work. Stringent hiring process.Excellent training programs. One of the best internal referral programs. Exceptional incentive/commission program. Regular Rewards & Recognition programs.Transparent performance reviews, appraisals. Open door culture, transparent management teams. Dedicated teams to conduct & manage team events - onsite, offsite. Excellent infrastructure. Excellent place to have a career and enough support from management to grow and earn.
Pros
Best Work Environment, Best Salary and Incentive Structure Industry, High Qualified and knowledgeable management.
Cons
Nothing.
Great place to start and develop your career!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA24 April 2017
Software specialists is an excellent and challenging place for career growth and to learn things in a professional manner. Good infrastructure, friendly colleagues and management. Best place for long term career development. Transparent work process, good incentive structure and loads of benefits. Rewards and Recognition will always be a part of your hard work. Environment with healthy competition and active events for fun & recreation.
Perfect place to start your career
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA24 April 2017
I started my career in SSI a few years back and I'm enjoying working here.

No politics, They treat everyone equally and the best part is the awards and recognition :)
Pros
Everything is perfect here, starting from the management to infrastructure.
Cons
No cons
Nice Environment!!
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA24 April 2017
Open door culture.
Friendly working Environment.
One of the best internal referral programs with exceptional incentive/commission program.
Transparent performance reviews, appraisals, regular rewards & recognition programs.
Pros
A prefect place to learn and grow
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Exciting work place!
Lead Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC24 April 2017
When you are doing the same job for almost 7 years, you tend to loose interest in what you are doing, but working at SSI is something which is against to it, you get to learn something new everyday and you are always involved in the smallest part of the growth of the company. This is something which makes you excited coming to work daily. I review SSI as a place which acts as a ladder for you to enhance your skills. Its typically a different workplace, where you have great bunch of people working along with you and also a motivating management.
Best Place to work
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cranberry, PA24 April 2017
One of the best company to work
Great Work culture
Good Work Life balance
A healthy and helpful bunch of Colleagues. You can jump on to anyone for help and you won't be disappointed.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
I could not find anything that could write as negative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SSI. Our community is ready to answer.