SRGhr

SRGhr Employee Reviews

Horrible Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milton, ONSeptember 29, 2015
Call you in for an in depth interview. Have you fill out a bunch of forms (which is fine). Make you sit and watch videos (which is fine). Send you out on an assignment....assignment is over and they never call you back for another one. They send you an e-mail stating that your employment with them has been terminated and that they have submitted your ROE to Service Canada (which they don't do).
Did an assignment for them three years ago, and to-date still no ROE has been submitted.
Pros
Cons
Liars
Most horrible place to work!
Unknown (Former Employee) –  UnknownAugust 17, 2015
SRG is a horrible agency. They will provide quick jobs however will end employment immediately with no just cause. Word to the wise find another company to work through!
Pros
Cons
Not understanding, will fire on the spot!
Nice place to work
Machine Operator / Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ONMarch 31, 2015
Worked on a mig welder.very friendly environment. Co-workers help each other. Also worked on stamp press. I trained on 5 different welders.
Extremely misleading, low pay, poor conditions.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  LondonSeptember 25, 2014
After several long tedious skills tests and videos, I sat down with an interviewer who told me that the office was so busy that they were always hiring and that there were always different sites looking for new people. I accepted the position and was place with a job outside of town. The job was very fast paced, the breaks were far too short to allow for a washroom break and a meal. The facility was very hot with poor ventilation allowing the fumes to build up. When I asked to be moved to a new placement I was told I would get a call back and the next thing I know they are sending me an ROE saying I had quit. This job is ok if you need some quick money (as they pay weekly) and you are willing to work very hard, with little to no breaks and low hourly wage.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
long hours, no breaks, low hourly wage, misleading management
ok place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ONApril 7, 2014
ok place to work. work in factory some people are nice some are not. not great work not great pay but ok for a time
Pros
food discounts
Cons
few hours
customers are only numbers
BRANCH ASSISTANT /RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, OnJanuary 30, 2014
people does not even understand the values of the group, managers, do not provide performance appraisals or on time feedback, they are fun but they treat customers only like the numbers they are to provide clients with people. not that great
Pros
nice people
Cons
bad management
Ok company
Sorter / Packager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONJanuary 28, 2014
Ok company that hires you for a month then lets you go and no longer returns phone calls or anything like that.