SRGhr

SRGhr Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Extremely misleading, low pay, poor conditions.
Labourer (Former Employee), LondonSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: long hours, no breaks, low hourly wage, misleading management
After several long tedious skills tests and videos, I sat down with an interviewer who told me that the office was so busy that they were always hiring and that there were always different sites looking for new people. I accepted the position and was place with a job outside of town. The job was very fast paced, the breaks were far too short to allow – more... for a washroom break and a meal. The facility was very hot with poor ventilation allowing the fumes to build up. When I asked to be moved to a new placement I was told I would get a call back and the next thing I know they are sending me an ROE saying I had quit. This job is ok if you need some quick money (as they pay weekly) and you are willing to work very hard, with little to no breaks and low hourly wage. – less
ok place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee), St. Marys, ONApril 7, 2014
Pros: food discounts
Cons: few hours
ok place to work. work in factory some people are nice some are not. not great work not great pay but ok for a time
Ok company
Sorter / Packager (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 28, 2014
Ok company that hires you for a month then lets you go and no longer returns phone calls or anything like that.
San Jose
Manager (Current Employee), Coast RicaMarch 24, 2014
Pros: 1hr.
Cons: 2hr.
,, i am good worker and .i am very Honest. we purchase wood from Costa rica and sell to india
cr*p
scientist (Former Employee), BracknellMarch 13, 2014
typical agency which does nothing and takes money for it... they do not care about their employees, communication and email reply is handled very badly.
I am looking forward to an assignement in wich I can develop my leadership skills
Senior Guard (Former Employee), Mazar-i-Sharif, AfghanistanJune 9, 2013
Pros: billet, working clothing, working gear and meals besides your salary
In the job, you must be able to do paperwork but at the same time, you must be willing to go and visit the places where your troops (let´s call them this way) are deployed, look what they need to do their job properly, and after shift, take time to get know them and help them if they need it, but always remember the job's goal is first, you must be – more... aware of your boss intentions and capabilities and, according to this, offer your opinions and recomendations.
There's no hard part on aob, If you are working overseas, you are ready to endure any hardship, while you have billet, working clothes and meals at the same time you got a salary according to the slot you are going to fill. – less
fulfilling job
cleaning operative (Current Employee), jarrowApril 24, 2013
I work one hour on evenings at a doctors called Mayfield medical Centre based in Jarrow. my job entails emptying bins out of each room , cleaning sinks, toilets , moping floors, hovering , paper towels, paper bed rolls , and keeping stock of cleaning items.
Paint dept inspector (Former Employee), Newbern, TNApril 13, 2013
Pros: overtime given
Cons: low starting pay
second shift assembly/ paint. Easy work great co-workers. Excellent advancement opportunities

About SRGhr

SRG is an award-winning Workforce Training and Development Company, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions – Read more