SRG Canada Employee Reviews

great culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ingersoll, ON28 February 2017
I have worked for SRG for over 16 years. I started as a clerk and have moved up in the company. They promote to their internal staff customer service and a culture of helping people.
Pros
fun culture
Productive & nice staff to work with
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON21 February 2017
It's nice place to work with. Staff are helpful
However you don't know how long you'll be working for can be from a few hours to years. So you always have to keep a positive attitude going into work yet at the same time it's always in the back of your head wondering if it's gonna be your last day or not
Pros
Garantee 4 hours minimum
Cons
Can be let go at anytime without notice
Fun work place
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON13 February 2017
Friendly staff willing to help you with questions, and fas at placing people, they are there to help you long the way from start to finish and easy to contact email, phone.
Use any other agency
registered employee (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON26 January 2017
Unprofessional. Don't even take the time to get back to you regarding job inquiries...even if you're registered with them. I found that Liberty and ABS are much more helpful.
Great company to work for
Workforce Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON25 January 2017
Having worked with them for a number of years, I was from day 1 and continue to be as as tenured employee impressed with this organization. There is a great company culture with a strong community focus. Everyone from upper level management to the local office is very approachable, team oriented, and all about finding people great employment opportunities.
Helpful way to get into the door.
Vuteq Glass Department Team Member (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON20 June 2016
As someone looking to get into assembly, and manufacturing I had to resort in going to an agency to help me out, SRG helped me get into a position that best suited me quickly, and effectively. Although wages aren't as high as contract members, it allows you to gain experience and knowledge moving forward.
Pros
Open opportunity
Cons
Lower wages
Horrible Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON29 September 2015
Call you in for an in depth interview. Have you fill out a bunch of forms (which is fine). Make you sit and watch videos (which is fine). Send you out on an assignment....assignment is over and they never call you back for another one. They send you an e-mail stating that your employment with them has been terminated and that they have submitted your ROE to Service Canada (which they don't do).
Did an assignment for them three years ago, and to-date still no ROE has been submitted.
Pros
Cons
Liars
Most horrible place to work!
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Unknown17 August 2015
SRG is a horrible agency. They will provide quick jobs however will end employment immediately with no just cause. Word to the wise find another company to work through!
Pros
Cons
Not understanding, will fire on the spot!
Nice place to work
Machine Operator / Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON31 March 2015
Worked on a mig welder.very friendly environment. Co-workers help each other. Also worked on stamp press. I trained on 5 different welders.
Extremely misleading, low pay, poor conditions.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London25 September 2014
After several long tedious skills tests and videos, I sat down with an interviewer who told me that the office was so busy that they were always hiring and that there were always different sites looking for new people. I accepted the position and was place with a job outside of town. The job was very fast paced, the breaks were far too short to allow for a washroom break and a meal. The facility was very hot with poor ventilation allowing the fumes to build up. When I asked to be moved to a new placement I was told I would get a call back and the next thing I know they are sending me an ROE saying I had quit. This job is ok if you need some quick money (as they pay weekly) and you are willing to work very hard, with little to no breaks and low hourly wage.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Long hours, no breaks, low hourly wage, misleading management
ok place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON7 April 2014
ok place to work. work in factory some people are nice some are not. not great work not great pay but ok for a time
Pros
food discounts
Cons
few hours
customers are only numbers
BRANCH ASSISTANT /RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, On30 January 2014
people does not even understand the values of the group, managers, do not provide performance appraisals or on time feedback, they are fun but they treat customers only like the numbers they are to provide clients with people. not that great
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Bad management
Ok company
Sorter / Packager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON28 January 2014
Ok company that hires you for a month then lets you go and no longer returns phone calls or anything like that.
professionalisation des carrieres
Professionel cadre (Current Employee) –  montreal2 April 2016
Prise de contact pour toutes suites favorable de professionalisme.
Pros
exchange of cultures
Cons
courtes pauses et assurance maladies