We are one of Toronto’s leading providers of quality economic loss reports, used for the purposes of litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings. Our mission is to provide superior quality professional services, which facilitate and expedite the dispute resolution process, on a timely and cost effective basis.
We are looking for an individual with strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills to join and enhance our dynamic team. This role would report to the Principle, Litigation Services (Defense)
If you are looking for a firm that offers you a career path and a place where you can make a difference, look no further.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing data through a multitude of areas including: labour market and Statistics Canada data, economic studies, research publications, and client interviews, in order to assess the impact of an incident on a person’s ability to earn, over their lifetime.
- Preparing complex calculations and/or economic summary reports
- Writing reports involving income and/or business loss, wrongful death and pension calculations for use at trial
The successful candidate will have:
- Masters degree (economics, mathematics, actuarial science or statistics). Completion of a Doctorate degree is an asset.
- Strong research skills and cognitive ability
- Strong organizational skills and written communication skills
- Experience working within the professional services environment
Indeed - 18 months ago