Are you an energetic, motivated self starter who enjoys a fast paced environment and takes initiative to problem solve??? Then please read on!!
Squirrel Systems seeks an energetic, positive minded, self-starting individual who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment to fulfill all facets of general office duties and reception.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Customer Service - greeting clients, taking telephone calls, directing calls to appropriate department or taking detailed messages and getting them to the recipient in a timely fashion.
- Office Correspondence - processing incoming/outgoing mail, filing, some accounting duties.
- Photocopying, faxing, e-mailing
- Liaising with other departments, Logistics, accounting, HR, etc.
- Other duties as required.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills , professional telephone and office mannerisms, proficiency with the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Also, you must be able to take initiative, work both independently and as a team player, have an extremely positive attitude and able to take direction from more than one source.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The right candidate, who is a self directed, motivated, experienced individual, will have the opportunity to expand upon the duties to take on other aspects of the company and grow professionally.
This is an entry-level position.