Squirrel Systems Canada
We are growing again!
Are you looking for a great place to work?
Need a new challenge in the Hospitality and Technology industry?
Squirrel Systems Inc. is an industry leader in Point of Sale (POS) management systems for restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels and food and beverage operations around the world.
You will be responsible for business development by generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within this assigned territory.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Providing product quotes as required.
- Opening new accounts and continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- Attending Trade Shows and Conferences (if applicable).
- Product introduction and rollout of new releases.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts.
- Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales into Sales Force.
- Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
- Post Secondary courses in Sales and/ or Marketing an asset.
- 2-3 years POS and/or PMS sales experience
- Time Management Skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to call on cold and warm leads
Competitive Salary, commissions, bonuses, medical, dental, vision
Interested candidates should reply to this advertisement by email ONLY with a cover letter and resume.
For more information about our organization, please follow the link below. http://www.squirrelsystems.com/Company/Careers
While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.