Be a Part of the Pioneering Team at Squirrel
Squirrel Systems is looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our growing team! If you have technology and hospitality industry experience and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, Squirrel could be right for you. We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for growth, and we want to hear from you!
We are growing again and we want you to be a part of it!
A newly created position of JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT has opened up in our Finance team.
Here is what you will be doing and what we are looking for:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full-cycle A/P for US and Canadian vendors
- Entering invoices
- Matching PO invoices to packing slips.
- Payment of employee expenses.
- Cheque runs twice per month.
- Answering enquiries from vendors.
- Month-end account reconciliations of AP and AR sub-ledgers.
- Filing of AP invoices and cheques.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- College level diploma in Accounting – solid knowledge of debit/credit theory a must
- Experienced with working in a computerized environment
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to analyze, research and rectify accounting variances
- Ability to analyze current processes with written/oral recommendations for change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills mandatory
- The ability to work in a team with a positive attitude is essential
- Organized with outstanding time management skills
**Please note that this is an entry-level position, more suited to newly graduated individual.**
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and great perks : )
For more information about us and the role, please go to: