Square One Interiors is seeking a Design Technician capable of implementing comprehensive design documentation. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating design information and executing technical documentation related to interior design and food service design disciplines while working in collaboration with the design team.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ability to read, understand and implement construction documents under the guidance of a senior team member
- Ability to draft architectural and interior design plans and details
- Ability to work as part of a larger design team in a multidisciplinary environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Post-Secondary education with diploma or certificate in architectural technology
- Related experience within the interior design or food service field
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, assertive & supportive
- Understanding of high caliber design
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment, on large projects at a fast pace
- Previous design/project experience in retail, hospitality or corporate is preferred
- AUTOCAD 2012 & MS Office is required, Revit 2012, Sketch-up, Photoshop & In Design experience is preferred
- Ability to hand sketch is an asset
Please forward your resume, cover letter and portfolio - only applicants under consideration will be contacted, no phone inquiries please.
Located in downtown Vancouver, we are an award winning interior design firm recognized for our work in Hospitality, Retail & Corporate design.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.sq1.ca
Square One Interiors is a unique office furniture and design firm focused on making the office furniture buying and interior design process...