Sprint Employee Reviews in Canada

Fantastic experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONApril 26, 2016
Working as a STAT driver was awesome , Every day was an opportunity to go somewhere new . Delivering every product you could think of I got to see first hand things like , submarine parts being built , a Kevlar being weaved , and mining machines manufactured . I met fascinating people in hospitals and universities
while shipping their samples , specimen , and medications . There were many opportunities to learn about the future of our cities , while couriering plans between engineering firms and City Hall offices.
Delivering flowers and gifts always made me feel good , extending "best wishes" Sprint Couriers made the delivery feel more personal.

The "down side" was that due to distance , weather , and traffic , the hours tended to be unpredictable , so making appointments and commitments was difficult.

I feel fortunate that I got to see and do things that I never would have even been aware of.
Pros
Wonderful people, ( and animals )
Cons
Erratic work hours
I enjoyed working for Sprint.
National Account Manager, Affinity Programs (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMarch 13, 2016
I had a really great manager and that made all of the difference. They have lots of training opportunities in this technology based job.
Pros
Great earning opportunities.
Cons
Personal laptops would be beneficial.
positive environment
Customer Service Representative, NCO (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONNovember 24, 2015
productive environment fair training .TYPICAL DAY consisted of answering calls from customers requiring phone service and equipment.Not very well managed.
Pros
good bonuses
Cons
not very well managed
great company
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 29, 2015
I liked working alongside my supervisor who was very knowledgeable and intelligent person and helped me thorough challenges of the newly acquired role.
Pros
Great company
Cons
company does not exist anymore
Great work environment with lots to learn
RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MASeptember 1, 2015
Great work culture. Great folks to work with. The work environment is flexible. There is a lot of opportunity to learn new things.
no longer open
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ONMarch 15, 2015
this was my first call center job, it was a good customer service job and it was outbound sales job, i offered long dstance and internet and even local service at one point.
No longer exist
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  North York, ONFebruary 26, 2015
This company was really good to work for. Unfortunately, after much financial struggles it finally closed it doors in 2003.
Good support structure
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 19, 2015
This was a call center job, and there was a lot of help if needed, by floor walkers (seniors walking around to help). Were also rewards for good call takers, and all calls were monitored and evaluated.
Pros
lots of help
Cons
upset customers
it was great
customer service (Former Employee) –  Montreal QCJanuary 15, 2015
It was a great experience, we learn a great deal. The co-workers were wonderful but the hardest part was to deny customer even if i thought it wasn't fair. The most enjoyable part of the day was getting in and seeing everyone.
Pros
learn everyday
terible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  orilliaJuly 27, 2014
The only thing that was enjoyable was talking to the customers. No advancement.
Great place to work. Free lunches and wonderful outings
Receptionist/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 2, 2014
I loved working here, but there isn't a place I don't. It is extremely fast paced just like I like it. They let you do what you have to, to prove yourself.

I was very well respected and grew with the people I worked with wonderfully.
Pros
awesome bosses, awesome people.
lovley
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 20, 2014
great people good clients nice place i would work there anyday
Aiming for the Customer Service Satisfaction
Customer Service Representative Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 10, 2014
Shifting schedules. Is always a learning process in how one handles an account. Finding out what a customer is calling for. What they want and what solution that I can provide. Make sure that it will be a one call resolution wherein I will be able to cover all of the customers inquiry. And also finding out what they need. They have a well organized management system. My co-workers is more like a team. That helps each other in providing solutions and being motivated to do the job properly. Hardest part of the job is the challenges that we have to face everyday. Since we have to maintain metrics. And the most enjoyable part of the job is that we have incentives, promotions, perks, health insurance. Supportive Team leaders, opportunities to grow within the company.
Pros
incentives once metrics is met
worked for Instore focus whose client was Sprnt Canada
Ottawa Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 1, 2014
Hired,trained and supervised a sales team of up to 30 employees who sold long distance telephone service in the Ottawa area.
This was a one year contract. Successfully met quotas.
Pros
performance driven work
Cons
long hours/no vacation
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver,BCApril 7, 2014
Sprint Canada was a great place to work but this company was bought out by Rogers Communications so the job was dissolved.
My day was usually spent purchasing warranty and shipping hardware to customer sites.
Pros
foosball tournaments
Cons
was bought out...i loved working there.
compliments from client, the work place and co-workers is enjoyable to work with.It will challenge you to deal in everything and make you a better one
SPEEDO Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 4, 2014
My job is divided into three shifts, opening, middle shift and closing schedule. Wherein I have to be flexible in time ad if needed to be in opening up to closing shift, I have to render 12 hours of work.
In this kind of job, it developed and challenged my communication skills with different kind of clients. Also, I had learned to handle customer complains and concern and of course find the solution to maintain our clients loyalty and trust not only on our merchandise but to us as well. Great thing, the management is always keeping in touch to us and listening to our concern with regards on our work. They are open in suggestions during our meetings and doing the best that they can provide to make us more productive. It is fun and enjoyable to work with happy co-workers. We treat each and every one as one happy family in our working place. Everyone is fun to be with, though have each differences, we choose to meet half ways in making decisions and everyone is open in suggestions to be more productive that would definitely lead us to meet our goal, our sales quota monthly and enjoy our incentives! I can say that the hardest part that I encounter is keep competing on our competitors and somehow being pressured by our respective managers. But I find it more challenging and it boost more of my aggressiveness in selling. Well of course,nothing can beat our year end party! Gifts, incentives and promotions, complimentary bonuses and a lot where given away.
Pros
incentives and commissions
Cons
long hours, week end work but it pays everything and i enjoyed it
arise is a horrible company
Tier 1 Technical Support - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
Arise services Sprint clients as a 3rd party work at home opportunity. I do NOT recommend wasting your time pursuing this job. Not only do you have to PAY to be trained - but you pay out of pocket for any startup costs - whether its to incorporate yourself or to pay for any upgrades to your computer system and you are NOT compensated for this in any way.
Once trained you are then put in a virtual environment where there is very little support and almost NO communication or coaching from management.
Any and all technical issues - even ones that are not associated with your set up are also not compensated AND affect your committment adherence by missing shifts due to technical issues.
On a daily basis the VPN environment would suddenly lose connection causing a reboot time of at least 10 to 20 minutes - over the course of a month - this adds up to a considerable amount of money lost on pay and arise takes NO responsibility for it.
Be careful when reading your SOW (statement of work) as they can terminate you for pretty much anything without warning.
as a Canadian - i am appalled at the rate of pay. I have seen welfare checks providing more of an income.

In the end, there are far better opportunities out there. I suggest you look into those before choosing this ridiculous company and their hunger to take your money.
Cons
lots
productive
Client Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2014
taking calls and resolving customer's issue, learning procedures and policies , co workers diverse and unique , hardest part sitting for long periods and most enjoyable dealing with customers daily
Pros
learning new information
Cons
long sitting
Fast pace
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2014
High volume call centre
fun co-workers
unorganized management
Fun Place To Work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntNovember 25, 2013
Collected payments from customers and mainly did customer service work as needed.
Pros
nice co-workers