Sprint Employee Reviews

Fantastic experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 April 2016
Working as a STAT driver was awesome , Every day was an opportunity to go somewhere new . Delivering every product you could think of I got to see first hand things like , submarine parts being built , a Kevlar being weaved , and mining machines manufactured . I met fascinating people in hospitals and universities
while shipping their samples , specimen , and medications . There were many opportunities to learn about the future of our cities , while couriering plans between engineering firms and City Hall offices.
Delivering flowers and gifts always made me feel good , extending "best wishes" Sprint Couriers made the delivery feel more personal.

The "down side" was that due to distance , weather , and traffic , the hours tended to be unpredictable , so making appointments and commitments was difficult.

I feel fortunate that I got to see and do things that I never would have even been aware of.
Pros
Wonderful people, ( and animals )
Cons
Erratic work hours
I enjoyed working for Sprint.
National Account Manager, Affinity Programs (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 March 2016
I had a really great manager and that made all of the difference. They have lots of training opportunities in this technology based job.
Pros
Great earning opportunities.
Cons
Personal laptops would be beneficial.
Aiming for the Customer Service Satisfaction
Customer Service Representative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philippines10 May 2014
Shifting schedules. Is always a learning process in how one handles an account. Finding out what a customer is calling for. What they want and what solution that I can provide. Make sure that it will be a one call resolution wherein I will be able to cover all of the customers inquiry. And also finding out what they need. They have a well organized management system. My co-workers is more like a team. That helps each other in providing solutions and being motivated to do the job properly. Hardest part of the job is the challenges that we have to face everyday. Since we have to maintain metrics. And the most enjoyable part of the job is that we have incentives, promotions, perks, health insurance. Supportive Team leaders, opportunities to grow within the company.
Pros
incentives once metrics is met
Excellent Company All Around
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  toronto,on2 October 2012
Management was great. There were very few politics and a warm helpful environment to work.
Pros
salary
Cons
location
Excellent work place
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON11 December 2012
Great place to work excellent customer service team. Rate 5 star
good salary and benefits.
positive environment
Customer Service Representative, NCO (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON24 November 2015
productive environment fair training .TYPICAL DAY consisted of answering calls from customers requiring phone service and equipment.Not very well managed.
Pros
good bonuses
Cons
not very well managed
great company
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2015
I liked working alongside my supervisor who was very knowledgeable and intelligent person and helped me thorough challenges of the newly acquired role.
Pros
Great company
Cons
company does not exist anymore
Great work environment with lots to learn
RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MA1 September 2015
Great work culture. Great folks to work with. The work environment is flexible. There is a lot of opportunity to learn new things.
it was fun to have oppurtunity every day to meet with different kind of users
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  all around greater toronto area6 October 2012
it was great company to work with
co worker was cooperative
take your boss in your favour instead of directly deal & decide during the users visit to install and fix things
managament was great
to filled my hours online sheet on saturaday was terribile for
me it take and waste my time in my off day

most enjoyable for me to meet and greet users and fix thier problem
Pros
Cons
it was long hours
compliments from client, the work place and co-workers is enjoyable to work with.It will challenge you to deal in everything and make you a better one
SPEEDO Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  Philippines4 April 2014
My job is divided into three shifts, opening, middle shift and closing schedule. Wherein I have to be flexible in time ad if needed to be in opening up to closing shift, I have to render 12 hours of work.
In this kind of job, it developed and challenged my communication skills with different kind of clients. Also, I had learned to handle customer complains and concern and of course find the solution to maintain our clients loyalty and trust not only on our merchandise but to us as well. Great thing, the management is always keeping in touch to us and listening to our concern with regards on our work. They are open in suggestions during our meetings and doing the best that they can provide to make us more productive. It is fun and enjoyable to work with happy co-workers. We treat each and every one as one happy family in our working place. Everyone is fun to be with, though have each differences, we choose to meet half ways in making decisions and everyone is open in suggestions to be more productive that would definitely lead us to meet our goal, our sales quota monthly and enjoy our incentives! I can say that the hardest part that I encounter is keep competing on our competitors and somehow being pressured by our respective managers. But I find it more challenging and it boost more of my aggressiveness in selling. Well of course,nothing can beat our year end party! Gifts, incentives and promotions, complimentary bonuses and a lot where given away.
Pros
incentives and commissions
Cons
long hours, week end work but it pays everything and i enjoyed it
it was great
customer service (Former Employee) –  Montreal QC15 January 2015
It was a great experience, we learn a great deal. The co-workers were wonderful but the hardest part was to deny customer even if i thought it wasn't fair. The most enjoyable part of the day was getting in and seeing everyone.
Pros
learn everyday
worked for Instore focus whose client was Sprnt Canada
Ottawa Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 May 2014
Hired,trained and supervised a sales team of up to 30 employees who sold long distance telephone service in the Ottawa area.
This was a one year contract. Successfully met quotas.
Pros
performance driven work
Cons
long hours/no vacation
arise is a horrible company
Tier 1 Technical Support - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2014
Arise services Sprint clients as a 3rd party work at home opportunity. I do NOT recommend wasting your time pursuing this job. Not only do you have to PAY to be trained - but you pay out of pocket for any startup costs - whether its to incorporate yourself or to pay for any upgrades to your computer system and you are NOT compensated for this in any way.
Once trained you are then put in a virtual environment where there is very little support and almost NO communication or coaching from management.
Any and all technical issues - even ones that are not associated with your set up are also not compensated AND affect your committment adherence by missing shifts due to technical issues.
On a daily basis the VPN environment would suddenly lose connection causing a reboot time of at least 10 to 20 minutes - over the course of a month - this adds up to a considerable amount of money lost on pay and arise takes NO responsibility for it.
Be careful when reading your SOW (statement of work) as they can terminate you for pretty much anything without warning.
as a Canadian - i am appalled at the rate of pay. I have seen welfare checks providing more of an income.

In the end, there are far better opportunities out there. I suggest you look into those before choosing this ridiculous company and their hunger to take your money.
Pros
Cons
lots
Fun Place To Work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ont25 November 2013
Collected payments from customers and mainly did customer service work as needed.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Long Hours
This is a good company to wrok with
Collection and Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2013
I have been working with this company for almost 10 years. I am working as collection and customer service associate in account receivable department. My daily responsibility is to handle all inbound and outbound calls from the customers. Collect the outstanding amount from customers and to minimize risk of loss to the company and the need to preserve ongoing relationships with the customers
terible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  orillia27 July 2014
The only thing that was enjoyable was talking to the customers. No advancement.
Great work environment
Implementation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2013
Great place to work and grow.
Very professional management team
Great gym facilities
Good support structure
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2015
This was a call center job, and there was a lot of help if needed, by floor walkers (seniors walking around to help). Were also rewards for good call takers, and all calls were monitored and evaluated.
Pros
lots of help
Cons
Upset customers
Great place to work. Free lunches and wonderful outings
Receptionist/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2014
I loved working here, but there isn't a place I don't. It is extremely fast paced just like I like it. They let you do what you have to, to prove yourself.

I was very well respected and grew with the people I worked with wonderfully.
Pros
Awesome bosses, Awesome people.
no longer open
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON15 March 2015
this was my first call center job, it was a good customer service job and it was outbound sales job, i offered long dstance and internet and even local service at one point.