Sprint

Sprint Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
lovley
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 20, 2014
great people good clients nice place i would work there anyday
Aiming for the Customer Service Satisfaction
Customer Service Representative Specialist (Former Employee), PhilippinesMay 10, 2014
Pros: incentives once metrics is met
Cons: long hours
Shifting schedules. Is always a learning process in how one handles an account. Finding out what a customer is calling for. What they want and what solution that I can provide. Make sure that it will be a one call resolution wherein I will be able to cover all of the customers inquiry. And also finding out what they need. They have a well organized management system. My co-workers is more like a team. That helps each other in providing solutions and being motivated to do the job properly. Hardest part of the job is the challenges that we have to face everyday. Since we have to maintain metrics. And the most enjoyable part of the job is that we have incentives, promotions, perks, health insurance. Supportive Team leaders, opportunities to grow within the company.
mindless and low benifits
Telesales agent (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: inside work
Cons: sharing workstations, dirty unhygenic coworkers
its a case of the blind leading the blind. 3/4 of the manager should be phone reps and real managers should be hired. most are young kids who dont care about the place
A hard job
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), OttawaSeptember 10, 2012
My experience with them was working late shifts trying to sell phones to intoxicated Americans who wanted free phones when they had bad credit, thus I got yelled at by the clients daily. However, I was still a member of the top 10% sales group.

About Sprint

Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more – Read more