Sprint

Sprint Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
terible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), orilliaJuly 27, 2014
The only thing that was enjoyable was talking to the customers. No advancement.
lovley
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 20, 2014
great people good clients nice place i would work there anyday
mindless and low benifits
Telesales agent (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: inside work
Cons: sharing workstations, dirty unhygenic coworkers
its a case of the blind leading the blind. 3/4 of the manager should be phone reps and real managers should be hired. most are young kids who dont care about the place
A hard job
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), OttawaSeptember 10, 2012
My experience with them was working late shifts trying to sell phones to intoxicated Americans who wanted free phones when they had bad credit, thus I got yelled at by the clients daily. However, I was still a member of the top 10% sales group.
Great company with work-life balance. I learned several systems while working with this company.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: access to the newest cellular devices and accessories.
Cons: turnover
My time with Sprint was well spent. I learned new systems that allowed me excel in different aspects of my life. The hardest part of this job was the turn-over which was very high. I enjoyed providing outstanding customer service to an array of customers. Management also changed frequently as well.
wasn't there long
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), ypsilanti, miAugust 28, 2014
didn't like it becuase i wasn't there long enough to like it. pay wasn't good and the hours were minimal.
Retail sales
Lead Retail Consultant/Small Business Consultant (Former Employee), Cypress, TXAugust 27, 2014
constantly going through pay cuts. Wireless industry to me was a very fun industry. Since it is retail hours are really bad. Management is very sales driven.
Fun and Family enivorment work place
Store Manager (Former Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 27, 2014
a typical day at aldo would be a morning quote to get the day started and wake up chant to get the all the employees fired up to get ready for work. What i've learned from working for this company is that you can never judge any one by their appearence because you have no ideal what they bring to your company or more inportantly who they may know. The – more... management was great there made sure everyone got home safe and just case you didn't have enough money for lunch they was always there to help. Also if they see you struggling with sales they always offerd a helping hand. The hardest part about the job i would say getting use to just stopping random people as they walk by your kiosk knowing the reason they are in the store may not be to purchase a phone. The most enoyable part about the job was meeting new people – less
It is what you make of it
Tier 3 Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: health benefits, comission structure
Cons: increased responsibility without matched pay
Very relaxed work environment. Everyone's management style is different so there's a chance of being micromanaged. GREAT benefit structure although hourly rates could be higher. Very friendly and very supportive employee structure. I've been with corporate America since I was 18, I'm now 31, Sprint is honestly one of the best companies I've worked for.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), McKinney, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: pay is great
Cons: district staff never had anything good to say
Sprint is a good place to work, before I left compensation was very good. Great Health Benefits. Upper management never has anything to say unless it is bad.
I am a multi tasker and I am very organized.
Business Care Representative (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLAugust 26, 2014
Very busy atmosphere always going going and always changing. I get along with everyone because I am there to work not to make friends.
Team players, Great bonuses, Vacations, and Management was awesome
Consumer Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free 5 day vacataions being in top 5% with sales
I learned how to maintain repore with customers and retain irate customer while providing a First Call Resolution on all calls.
productive and fun workplace.
Advanced Technical Support (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 26, 2014
a typical day at Sprint was very busy and entertaining. Management was supportive in getting the aspect of the job fulfilled. Co workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and the most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customer.
Toxic Enviornment / No career development
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSAugust 26, 2014
Pros: high salary
Cons: no career development. employees are a resource only
Sprint has great benefits but department management and upper management lack consistent direction. Management is more reactive than proactive and there is little to no career pathing or development.
Sprint Corp is a diverse company, constantly moving forward.
Technical Program/Project Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSAugust 25, 2014
Over the years I went through many corporate changes to ensure the company remained stable and profitable. The employees of Sprint are hard workers who take the initiative to make things happen in a timely manner with quality results.
Fun
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: pay is getting worse/commissions goals unrealistic
Great college job, will work around college schedule. Management is usually ok. Upper management are lacking creative ideas to increase revenue. They continue to raise prices and lower employee pay, without improving cell network to increase customer retention.
Call Center work
Tier 1 Technician (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILAugust 25, 2014
Pros: people, compensation, opportunity, advancement
Cons: site closed
This job was great with the opportunities to communicate, and advance. They showed a definite interest in their employees and treated them like they mattered. Great opportunities to expand knowledge and travel. Too bad the site closed down.
Sprint
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXAugust 25, 2014
Fun company to work for
Great benefits
co workers were amazing
Sprint Life
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: compensation, great money
Cons: long hours, late hours
I learned how to not take things personally this job taught me empathy how to put myself in the customers shoes and understand how they feel and work as an advocate for the customer while also maintianing and abiding by company rules and policy. My co-workers were like an extended family I loved them the hardest part was the scheduling I never got to – more... see my kids most of the shifts are geared to night till at least 11:( The best part was my coworkers is wasnt so bad working late with people you enjoy. – less
Long hours and understaffed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: great friendships
Cons: no management
My day included open and closing the store. At times it was only myself and another co worker working a full day.
I learned that some third party retailers do not have the man power to run such a high competitive work industry. Most of time the employed at this job we had no management. Our management was located in Chicago. The hardest part of this – more... job was having no guidance. The best part of my job was I met two great people who I am still friends with today. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Sprint

Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more – Read more