Sprint Employee Reviews in Canada

I enjoyed working for Sprint.
National Account Manager, Affinity Programs (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMarch 13, 2016
I had a really great manager and that made all of the difference. They have lots of training opportunities in this technology based job.
Pros
Great earning opportunities.
Cons
Personal laptops would be beneficial.
positive environment
Customer Service Representative, NCO (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONNovember 24, 2015
productive environment fair training .TYPICAL DAY consisted of answering calls from customers requiring phone service and equipment.Not very well managed.
Pros
good bonuses
Cons
not very well managed
great company
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 29, 2015
I liked working alongside my supervisor who was very knowledgeable and intelligent person and helped me thorough challenges of the newly acquired role.
Pros
Great company
Cons
company does not exist anymore
Great work environment with lots to learn
RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MASeptember 1, 2015
Great work culture. Great folks to work with. The work environment is flexible. There is a lot of opportunity to learn new things.
no longer open
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ONMarch 15, 2015
this was my first call center job, it was a good customer service job and it was outbound sales job, i offered long dstance and internet and even local service at one point.
Good support structure
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 19, 2015
This was a call center job, and there was a lot of help if needed, by floor walkers (seniors walking around to help). Were also rewards for good call takers, and all calls were monitored and evaluated.
Pros
lots of help
Cons
upset customers
it was great
customer service (Former Employee) –  Montreal QCJanuary 15, 2015
It was a great experience, we learn a great deal. The co-workers were wonderful but the hardest part was to deny customer even if i thought it wasn't fair. The most enjoyable part of the day was getting in and seeing everyone.
Pros
learn everyday
Cons
This is a good company to wrok with
Collection and Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 18, 2013
I have been working with this company for almost 10 years. I am working as collection and customer service associate in account receivable department. My daily responsibility is to handle all inbound and outbound calls from the customers. Collect the outstanding amount from customers and to minimize risk of loss to the company and the need to preserve ongoing relationships with the customers
it was fun to have oppurtunity every day to meet with different kind of users
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  all around greater toronto areaOctober 6, 2012
it was great company to work with
co worker was cooperative
take your boss in your favour instead of directly deal & decide during the users visit to install and fix things
managament was great
to filled my hours online sheet on saturaday was terribile for
me it take and waste my time in my off day

most enjoyable for me to meet and greet users and fix thier problem
Pros
Cons
it was long hours
Aiming for the Customer Service Satisfaction
Customer Service Representative Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 10, 2014
Shifting schedules. Is always a learning process in how one handles an account. Finding out what a customer is calling for. What they want and what solution that I can provide. Make sure that it will be a one call resolution wherein I will be able to cover all of the customers inquiry. And also finding out what they need. They have a well organized management system. My co-workers is more like a team. That helps each other in providing solutions and being motivated to do the job properly. Hardest part of the job is the challenges that we have to face everyday. Since we have to maintain metrics. And the most enjoyable part of the job is that we have incentives, promotions, perks, health insurance. Supportive Team leaders, opportunities to grow within the company.
Pros
incentives once metrics is met
Cons
Great place to work. Free lunches and wonderful outings
Receptionist/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 2, 2014
I loved working here, but there isn't a place I don't. It is extremely fast paced just like I like it. They let you do what you have to, to prove yourself.

I was very well respected and grew with the people I worked with wonderfully.
Pros
awesome bosses, awesome people.
No longer exist
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  North York, ONFebruary 26, 2015
This company was really good to work for. Unfortunately, after much financial struggles it finally closed it doors in 2003.
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver,BCApril 7, 2014
Sprint Canada was a great place to work but this company was bought out by Rogers Communications so the job was dissolved.
My day was usually spent purchasing warranty and shipping hardware to customer sites.
Pros
foosball tournaments
Cons
was bought out...i loved working there.
worked for Instore focus whose client was Sprnt Canada
Ottawa Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 1, 2014
Hired,trained and supervised a sales team of up to 30 employees who sold long distance telephone service in the Ottawa area.
This was a one year contract. Successfully met quotas.
Pros
performance driven work
Cons
long hours/no vacation
productive
Client Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2014
taking calls and resolving customer's issue, learning procedures and policies , co workers diverse and unique , hardest part sitting for long periods and most enjoyable dealing with customers daily
Pros
learning new information
Cons
long sitting
A hard job
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  OttawaSeptember 10, 2012
My experience with them was working late shifts trying to sell phones to intoxicated Americans who wanted free phones when they had bad credit, thus I got yelled at by the clients daily. However, I was still a member of the top 10% sales group.
mindless and low benifits
Telesales agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONFebruary 22, 2013
its a case of the blind leading the blind. 3/4 of the manager should be phone reps and real managers should be hired. most are young kids who dont care about the place
Pros
inside work
Cons
sharing workstations, dirty unhygenic coworkers
Great company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ONOctober 28, 2013
The day usually went by quickly because no two days were ever the same. Every call in was of a different nature as well as the expected individuality of the caller.
Pros
steady hours
Cons
no cons
great team members, dealing with fragile materials and hardware
Warehouse Assistant / Assembler (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJuly 24, 2012
work with minimum supervision. products to leave warehouse on time and in safe way.
Pros
opportunity to learn new stuffs
Cons
warehouse setting, dusty
It was a great copmpany to work for
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  North YorkFebruary 23, 2013
I gained and learned over 10 years as part time lot experience related to Credit and Collections and Fraud. also I used all the languages that I speak (Arabic, French and English)