Sprint Employee Reviews

great company
District Manager (Former Employee) –  bahrain8 August 2017
great company and well known. great training provided to the staff. huge company to work for with great opportunity to grow. benefits are good and management is amazing.
ok
NCO Call Center Collections (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 July 2017
A long time ago...I do not really remember. From what I recall it was collections and that was ok. It was low pay and difficult people all day. Not the best job I have ever had.
Tidy and clean call center
Call service Representative (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS24 May 2017
people and staff were great. the experience was great and amazing there. i loved the hours that i had, and the pay was decent for the time. look very much forwards to working there. And the trainning i found the trainning was great
Pros
good money
Cons
no cons
Good Experience
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  London, UK29 March 2017
I've had the pleasure to work with people living in all parts of the globe. The synergy among the teams we were involved with really clicked and made the job seamless on a day-to-day basis. The hardest part of the job was not to be able to hang out with my teammates after work since they were all based in different parts of the world. What I enjoyed the most was being able to work from home; avoiding traffic or grisly weather
Pros
nice management
Cons
Long breaks
Good foundation
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Canada12 February 2017
North America has long history of customer services and high standards in all industries.
It taught me the importance of passion, corporate values which a career path required.
Pros
Professional training
Cons
Difficult Advancement
Multi-Cultural Enviromnment
Inbound Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2016
One of the skills I gained from working at Sprint would be it was a safe, fun, and muti-cultural environment. The supervisors where always ready to motivate and help each of us with our tasks and work loads.
Energetic place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 August 2016
A happy enthusiastic place to work at. The days would go by quickly with steady pro-active work habits. Breaks in the lunch room would be quiet and personable.
Fantastic experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 April 2016
Working as a STAT driver was awesome , Every day was an opportunity to go somewhere new . Delivering every product you could think of I got to see first hand things like , submarine parts being built , a Kevlar being weaved , and mining machines manufactured . I met fascinating people in hospitals and universities
while shipping their samples , specimen , and medications . There were many opportunities to learn about the future of our cities , while couriering plans between engineering firms and City Hall offices.
Delivering flowers and gifts always made me feel good , extending "best wishes" Sprint Couriers made the delivery feel more personal.

The "down side" was that due to distance , weather , and traffic , the hours tended to be unpredictable , so making appointments and commitments was difficult.

I feel fortunate that I got to see and do things that I never would have even been aware of.
Pros
Wonderful people, ( and animals )
Cons
Erratic work hours
I enjoyed working for Sprint.
National Account Manager, Affinity Programs (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 March 2016
I had a really great manager and that made all of the difference. They have lots of training opportunities in this technology based job.
Pros
Great earning opportunities.
Cons
Personal laptops would be beneficial.
positive environment
Customer Service Representative, NCO (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON24 November 2015
productive environment fair training .TYPICAL DAY consisted of answering calls from customers requiring phone service and equipment.Not very well managed.
Pros
good bonuses
Cons
not very well managed
great company
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2015
I liked working alongside my supervisor who was very knowledgeable and intelligent person and helped me thorough challenges of the newly acquired role.
Pros
Great company
Cons
company does not exist anymore
télémarketing
représentant sur la route résidentiel (Former Employee) –  représentante des vente résidentiel7 September 2015
Une journée typique en télémarketing se résume à faire de 60 à 100 appel par jour et de promouvoir les services de la compagnie, d'avoir une attitude positive de garder le contrôle en tout point de vue. Être ouvert à toutes nouvelles formations et être habile pour un travail autant qu'individuel qu'en équipe et de collaborer pour rencontrer les objectifs individuelles ou d'équipe. L'aspect agréable du poste est le contact avec le grand publique que ce soit une clientèle commercial ou résidentiel de convaincre les gens.
Pros
cafétériat
Cons
pas d'avantage sociaux
Great work environment with lots to learn
RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MA1 September 2015
Great work culture. Great folks to work with. The work environment is flexible. There is a lot of opportunity to learn new things.
no longer open
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON15 March 2015
this was my first call center job, it was a good customer service job and it was outbound sales job, i offered long dstance and internet and even local service at one point.
No longer exist
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  North York, ON26 February 2015
This company was really good to work for. Unfortunately, after much financial struggles it finally closed it doors in 2003.
Good support structure
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2015
This was a call center job, and there was a lot of help if needed, by floor walkers (seniors walking around to help). Were also rewards for good call takers, and all calls were monitored and evaluated.
Pros
lots of help
Cons
Upset customers
it was great
customer service (Former Employee) –  Montreal QC15 January 2015
It was a great experience, we learn a great deal. The co-workers were wonderful but the hardest part was to deny customer even if i thought it wasn't fair. The most enjoyable part of the day was getting in and seeing everyone.
Pros
learn everyday
terible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  orillia27 July 2014
The only thing that was enjoyable was talking to the customers. No advancement.
Great place to work. Free lunches and wonderful outings
Receptionist/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2014
I loved working here, but there isn't a place I don't. It is extremely fast paced just like I like it. They let you do what you have to, to prove yourself.

I was very well respected and grew with the people I worked with wonderfully.
Pros
Awesome bosses, Awesome people.
lovley
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 May 2014
great people good clients nice place i would work there anyday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.