Sprague-Rosser offers a challenging and fast-paced work environment across our civil and industrial divisions with significant growth potential. Sprague-Rosser offers competitive wages, company paid benefits, company matched RRSPs, training and other incentives.
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for processing and overseeing the accounts payable functions in high volume, fast paced environment. Excellent communication skills are required as this position involves daily interaction with vendors, Project Managers, Project Assistants as well as the Accounting and Management Teams.
- Process invoices, purchase orders, payments and reconcile supplier accounts:
- Process high volumes of invoices.
- Manage the disbursement process and tracking of invoices
- Reconcile payable ledger to vendor statements.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable confirmations for external audit purposes.
- Issue and follow-up credit applications with new supplier.
- Train and mentor junior accounts payable clerks
- Adhere to Sprague’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to adapt to changing job requirements, communicate effectively, multi-task, work with high paper volumes, meet deadlines and manage stress.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- Minimum of 5 years Accounts Payable experience dealing with large volumes of invoices and purchase orders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment for a medium to large sized company.
- High school diploma.
- Accounting Diploma considered an asset.
- Experience with Explorer Contract Manager Software considered an asset.
Indeed - 20 months ago