Sprague-Rosser is seeking an experienced PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR for a mining site preparation contract. The Project Administrator provides support to the project management team on site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support site staff in addressing and resolving any field administrative issues
- Completing project set-up from information provided by the Project Manager (or assistant), ensuring all project attributes and variables have been properly input in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Reviewing contract agreements for execution by the correct fiscal authority, for any special invoicing requirements and assigning responsibility for completion of all additional information required for invoicing.
- Implement necessary processes as well as checks and balance for the accounting and payroll departments
- Ensure proper flow of all documentation from site to Head Office
- Support Site Management in preparation of Daily and Monthly reports / logs / records
- Ensuring all assigned functions are carried out in compliance with approved policies, practices and procedures.
- Minimum one year of related industry experience
- Solid knowledge of general contracting practices
- Ability to organize work flow to allow time to proactively be looking ahead to what financial events might affect the project if action is not taken
- Adaptable and flexible demeanor – willingness to be a team player
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite specifically)
- Basic accounting and administrative knowledge obtained through experience or education
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to build solid work relationships
Sprague-Rosser offers a challenging and fast-paced work environment across our civil and industrial divisions with significant growth potential. Sprague-Rosser offers competitive wages, company paid benefits, paid training and other incentives.
Indeed - 19 months ago