Sprague-Rosser's Shop location in Acheson is currently looking for a Maintenance Clerk to work with our Shop staff.
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff member
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and deliveries for distribution
- Date stamp and distribute mail
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and packages
- Data entry
- Entering and maintaining Purchase Orders for Equipment rentals
- Manage site paperwork related to equipment
- Assist the Shop Manager and Fleet Maintenance Coordinator with administrative work
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Experience in an office or shop location
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- 1 - 2 yrs data entry experience
- Organized and professional
- Friendly and courteous demeanor
- Valid drivers licence would be an asset
Sprague-Rosser offers a challenging and fast-paced work environment across our civil and industrial divisions with significant growth potential. Sprague-Rosser offers competitive wages, company paid benefits, company matched RRSPs, paid training and other incentives.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard