Sprague-Rosser Contracting is a Civil and Industrial contractor based in Edmonton. The company has been working in Alberta and Saskatchewan for the past 45 years. The Contract Administrator would work from our Head Office on the south side of Edmonton. This is a new administrative position that has been created to provide additional support to the Manager, Contract Administration.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Interpreting contracts and ensuring compliance with contract terms
- Administrating the process to execute agreements with new clients
- Maintaining agreements to ensure that active contracts are up-to-date with current insurance, WCB and other required information
- Monitoring and verifying contract progress
- Prepare contract terms & conditions flow down requirements and support Purchasing with subcontractor terms & conditions matters and subcontract negotiations.
- Review terms and conditions and related documents and develop suggested responses to client RFP’s.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively balance priorities to meet deadlines.
- Preparing reports and correspondence as required by the Manager, OCC Administration
- Preparing and processing the following:
-Requests for information
-Progress payment certificates
-Off-site inventory payments
-Assessing back charges and liquidated damages
-Processing contract close-outs
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must possess a minimum of three years' related experience as a legal secretary or contracts administrator
- Administrative professional with strong organization, multi-tasking, record-keeping and mature inter-personal skills
- A detailed-oriented individual with attention to following a defined process to ensure documentation completeness and accuracy
- Effective communication skills both written and oral and a strong working knowledge of typical computer software (Microsoft, databases)
- A comprehensive knowledge of relevant engineering, pertinent legislation and standards, and accounting and scheduling practices/methods
- A thorough knowledge of procurement and contracting principles, methods, procedures and practices including contract administration relating to changes, claims and delays
- Strong working knowledge of insurance requirements, WCB, contracts, ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests from contractors, insurance companies, WCB, and Sprague-Rosser project management personnel
- Sound judgment, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Interested candidates can submit their resumes via email, on-line or fax (780-468-2668.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard