A Sports Distribution Company is looking to hire enthusiastic sales representatives to grow our exciting brands in British Columbia.
About the company: We are a Canadian sport distributor focused on technically superior, fashion forward sport clothing, eyewear and accessories.
About the Job: The demand for our products is high and our sales force is expanding to meet demand, therefore we are looking for motivated representatives to join our team in British Columbia.
- Represent of sport brands & service British Columbia and other territories as outlined by management in both sports and optical retailers
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets as deemed by projections
- Increase store distribution and sales of sport brands through existing and new accounts
- Complete call reports with regards to in-store presence, sell-through, sales opportunities market trends and POS suggestion
- Merchandising new and existing accounts with existing or new POS
- Maintain existing and new customer awareness on brands and product releases through Product knowledge sessions, merchandising calls and retailer events
- Attendance at retailer events, trade shows and initiatives in specified regions
- Make telephone and physical calls to retailers and be willing to cold call
- Research prospective customers to determine their potential
- Provide sales management with clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems, complaints and warranties
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting & logistics persons
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
- Creates and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong professional initiative
- Strong understanding of sports clothing and accessories market
- A minimum of 2-3 years sales experience preferred with management experience
- Retail and wholesale experience
- Established retail relations and client list a plus
- Comfortable and clear in presentation of products to large groups of people
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft excel
- Confident with operation of tablet and smart phone applications
- Strategic planner who can prioritize work activities effectively
- Familiarity with athletics, lifestyle & action sports apparel markets
- A self starter with a positive attitude
- Willing to travel and be on the road
Compensation & Sales Tools:
- All product samples, product documents and sales reporting tools supplied by Distribution Company
- Representative must have own vehicle, valid drivers license, Computer with Microsoft Office & Smart Phone
- Position is for persons interested in a career as a sales representatives, therefore remuneration is base salary + commission based
- Please respond to this post with your contact details and resume.
Indeed - 6 months ago